1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Fraggle Rock Question

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by MuppetLabsBoy, Sep 18, 2013.

1. MuppetLabsBoy

MuppetLabsBoy Member

Hey guys,
    I have looked all over the internet, but can't find this information. Maybe someone knows it...
    What day of the week and time did new episodes of Fraggle Rock premiere in the US?
    Thanks,
    MLB

2. Quazimoto

Quazimoto Active Member

Don't quote me on it as I'm not 100% positive, but I believe new episodes of Fraggle Rock aired Monday evenings at 7:30pm (Eastern time zone) here in the states.

I was just a wee little tot at the time they actually aired, but my parents recorded every episode on VHS because I was obsessed with the show (it's still my all time favorite). I think I recall seeing Mondays at 7:30/6:30 Central being mentioned in a promo or two that was on those tapes.