1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fraggle Rock Region 2 DVD to be released in April

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Whataday, Jan 14, 2004.

1. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Heh! Thats ok!

Yeah, I hope they make Vol 4, With The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years included.
  2. BlueFrackle

Im just bumping this thread.

We all know that Jim Henson's Wubbulous World Of Dr. Seuss DVD was released recently in the UK, right?
  3. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

Yes.

Just noticed that http://www.sendit.com/video/item/7000000085949 has listed the episodes on the DVD.
    "The Secret of Convincing John, Capture The Moon, Boober's Dream, Mokey & The Minstrels, The Day The Music Died, Boober's Quiet Day, Invasion of the Toe Ticklers, A Friend In Need, Booberock, Red's Club, The Doomsday Soup, Junior Sells The Farm."

And that's not all look at this

DVD EXTRAS
    'Down At Fraggle Rock' documentary.
  4. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been looking for a list of episodes on this DVD for a while now.

I'm not very familliar with a few of them, are these amongst some of the fan faves? "Capture the moon" I always loved that one.
  5. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

It's a shame the DVD doesn't have the 1st epsiode :(

Also sendit.com is blackstar.co.uk! :eek:
  6. anathema

anathema Active Member

It's interesting...most of the shows were released by RCA/Columbia in the 80s - but not all of them. I wonder if they've used the UK or the US versions...?
  7. MuppetDanny

only 4 days to go to find out the answer ;)
  8. anathema

anathema Active Member

Mine's in the post already B-)
  9. MuppetDanny

Hey guys

Check this out - any comments?
  10. anathema

anathema Active Member

I really wish people wouldn't do that...
  11. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

12. anathema

anathema Active Member

13. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

I can't see why someone on e-bay would sell a UK release to UK only. When it's possible to go to a store and get it. What would be the benefit of buying it on e-bay insteed of buying it in a store ?
  14. anathema

anathema Active Member

Who said there was a benefit to the punter? :) Mainly, this kind of auction is run in order to make a fast buck off some dingbat who doesn't realise that the disc can be bought from a retailer for the same or - as in this case - less.
  15. anathema

anathema Active Member

Actually, if you read the seller's details, he *is* willing to ship worldwide. But since he set the listing to be UK only, nobody outside of the ebay.co.uk site is going to be able to see his item...
  16. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

oh I see. I did not notice the details in that box.
  17. BlueFrackle

I saw a release date of May4th for the Fraggle Rock DVD.

Danny and Alex just said it was coming in a few days. Whats the real release date?
  18. anathema

anathema Active Member

Monday, I assume.
  19. Luke

Luke Active Member

The date was moved from May 4th to April 5th a while back.
  20. BarkingSprocket

BarkingSprocket New Member

Not Long to go

Play.com said that they posted my dvd yesterday (01/04/04) so hopefully i should have it by Mon or Tues at the latest.

I just cant wait for 5 hours of fraggles. :smirk: