1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Fraggle Rock returning to The Hub April 21, 2013

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by BobThePizzaBoy, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

2. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

Is this really true?

3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

But are they just having that one marathon or is it going to be on their listings again?

Although, for what its worth, FR is still listed on the website as one of their shows so...*shrugs*

4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Whoopie! Any Fraggles on TV are a good thing. I had a feeling they'd be back around at some point. :excited:

5. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Fraggles on TV again! Good! Hopefully they will find another slot on the Hub again. I don't see why they couldn't even air them late nights, especially if their other option is Who's The Boss.

6. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Isn't it actually their 30th?

7. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Yes. The Hub made a typo there. I'm so pumped to watch the marathon on April 21st. I hope they have new footage from the Fraggles themselves during the promos and bumpers. This is going to be one awesome day for us Fraggle Rock fans! :smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited::busy::drool:

8. robodog

robodog Active Member

Thank God. I got the Hub right after they stopped showing Fraggle Rock and when I realized they weren't showing it anymore I was upset. The second I found out we got the channel my first thought was excitement because I was going to be able to watch the Fraggles again. Imagine my dissapointment when I found out they were no longer showing it.

9. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Again though, is FR really going back into the lineup or is it just this one marathon?

Everyone is getting excited that its back on, but you don't know that for sure. I don't see any indication that the show is permanently returning :/

10. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I hope that the Fraggles will return to TV for a regular run rather than a once-and-done marathon.

Not that I get The Hub, or any other non-broadcast channel; I have my DVDs. But I still want them to be out there for everyone.

11. FrackleFan2012

"Woohoohoohoo!", as Red Fraggle would say. :excited:

TheWemblin'Fool likes this.
  12. La Monstrua

La Monstrua New Member

13. FrackleFan2012

Hey, everyone! I saw a promo for the Fraggle Rock marathon during a new episode of Littlest Pet Shop on The Hub. It featured Red and Gobo Fraggle. Gobo's voice sounded deeper in that promo. I'll post it when it's up on Youtube.

14. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Keep watching The Hub, they are showing a promo for the marathon with Red and Gobo. This has to be the first time we're hearing the new Gobo performer and... eh, I dunno. It's definitely not Matt Vogel though.

15. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I'm surprised they didn't put that promo up on Youtube. I was trying to look for it on their page.

16. Slackbot

Huh! If I had The Hub I'd be watching for this. I'd like to hear what Gobo sounds like now. If his voice has deepened a little, well, I guess he's grown up in the last 26 years. :smirk:

17. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I wonder if it's temporary, or Henson is just going with puppeteers that aren't currently working for Disney or Sesame Workshop for availability issues. I'd like to think that Boober and Wembely are going to have the same performers when Dave and Steve are available.

18. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Hmmm. I would like to hear/see this promo to get a chance to hear the new Gobo, so hopefully they will put it up online soon.

19. Slackbot

Unless I'm missing something, we haven't seen anything to indicate that Wembley and Boober have new "helpers." I certainly hope that Goelz and Whitmire are on board, but if they aren't, I hope that they will train their successors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.