Fraggle Rock returning to The Hub April 21, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hey, everyone! I saw a promo for the Fraggle Rock marathon during a new episode of Littlest Pet Shop on The Hub. It featured Red and Gobo Fraggle. Gobo's voice sounded deeper in that promo. I'll post it when it's up on Youtube.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Keep watching The Hub, they are showing a promo for the marathon with Red and Gobo. This has to be the first time we're hearing the new Gobo performer and... eh, I dunno. It's definitely not Matt Vogel though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm surprised they didn't put that promo up on Youtube. I was trying to look for it on their page.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Huh! If I had The Hub I'd be watching for this. I'd like to hear what Gobo sounds like now. If his voice has deepened a little, well, I guess he's grown up in the last 26 years. :smirk:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wonder if it's temporary, or Henson is just going with puppeteers that aren't currently working for Disney or Sesame Workshop for availability issues. I'd like to think that Boober and Wembely are going to have the same performers when Dave and Steve are available.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Hmmm. I would like to hear/see this promo to get a chance to hear the new Gobo, so hopefully they will put it up online soon.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I wonder if it's temporary, or Henson is just going with puppeteers that aren't currently working for Disney or Sesame Workshop for availability issues. I'd like to think that Boober and Wembely are going to have the same performers when Dave and Steve are available.
Unless I'm missing something, we haven't seen anything to indicate that Wembley and Boober have new "helpers." I certainly hope that Goelz and Whitmire are on board, but if they aren't, I hope that they will train their successors.

Status
Not open for further replies.