1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fraggle Rock Season 2 coming September 5

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Phillip, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

We have some new information on the Fraggle Rock Season 2 DVD release including a complete list of cast and crew interviews and the inclusion of a new extra, Jim Henson's Fraggle Rock pitch book with designs by Michael Frith.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2006/072006.shtml

Also, if you pre-order Season 2 from the link below, a portion of the order will go back to Muppet Central, helping us keep the site and new projects coming in the future.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000G6BLC4/muppetcentral/
  2. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Do you mean the "Fraggle Rock Writer's Bible" ?:excited:
  3. Phillip

I don't believe it's the same thing. The "Writer's Bible" was created specifically for the animated TV series. The pitch book was used to sell the show originally to the CBC and HBO. You can see some illustrations of this in the DVD interviews during Season 1. The "Writer's Bible" would be a nice extra in a future box set though.
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Wow... That's great that a part of the pre-order will go to MC.
    Maybe if I get some extra spending cash by then...
  5. Why no Mokey on the box? She wasn't my favorite, but still...
  6. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

YEAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I just love the Fraggles and can't wait. Is there any news of an extra CD with other like the season 1 set?
  7. plucky

plucky New Member

Excellent news! Looks like another Fraggleishious birthday present again this year! Now we just need to wait for a date for TMS Season 2!

-plucky, going downstairs to tell the wife now!
  8. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

All man! I already ordered it.:p
  9. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

This is indeed, great news, I can't wait. I hope I'll have the money, :concern: .
  10. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

wow! cool GOTTA buy this too along with the Sesame box set! :excited: :smirk: :)
  11. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Great news, Cant wait to see the Pitch Book. Roll on September!!

Chris
  12. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hey Phillip... Quick question...
    What's happening with Mokey? I mean, has she been restored to the group art that'll be used for the release?
    Some of the members have noticed she's been absent from some merchandising, just want to know if this has been addressed.
  13. Phillip

I think the box art that's pictured is close to final. If I hear of anything on Mokey, I'll be sure to let you guys know.
  14. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

I wonder why Kathryn Mullen ( sp? ) hasn't been interviewed for these yet. :smirk:

Nick
  15. Skye

Skye Active Member

I also wonder why Kathryn hasn't appeared in the interviews yet. But, this box set sounds great. I can't wait to get it!
  16. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I would love to see Kathy Mullen in in interview!
  17. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Awesome news!

I was hoping more bonus material would be added, and here we have it. Go HIT!! :)
  18. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, I think HIT has done a wonderful job so far!
  19. RottenPuppets

RottenPuppets New Member

can't wait for this one a timeless classic indeed!!!
  20. Less than a month, guys!!! :excited:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.