Fraggle Rock Season 2 officially announced

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yes! I am so glad that this is official. I can't WAIT! Season 1 was completely fantastic, and I can't wait to watch season 2.

As for bonus features, some of the suggested ones in the article were pretty cool. However, the real selling point for me is being able to own all of the episodes, especially since they look so crisp on DVD. :excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
That is...unbeleivable! FR Season 2 before Muppet Show Season 2? Can FR have a bigger fanbase than MS?

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Thats funny i contacted them two days ago and no news or plans LOL.

A sneak-peak of the Fraggle film in development. i'd love to see that.

i went on to HIT
s website there is no news there

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I am giddy right now.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
This is great news indeed! Its funny, I got an e-mail from the HIT Customer Service today that said "...There is no information on any upcoming Fraggle Rock DVD releases at this time. A Season 2 set of Fraggle Rock is something we are currently considering; but at this time we do not have any kind of information on the possibilities of HIT Entertainment producing a Season 2 set..." (It's funny how the customer service people are usually the last to know anything.) I e-mailed them back with the link the article here, and the quickly responded "well, there you go. I guess it is coming."

Now if only Disney would get motivated and officially make some kind of comment on the future of the Muppet Show sets.

I can't wait! :excited:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
That is...unbeleivable! FR Season 2 before Muppet Show Season 2? Can FR have a bigger fanbase than MS?
I thought we already knew Muppet Show Season 2 was coming out this spring?

Anyhow, this is awesome news, can't wait!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
I thought we already knew Muppet Show Season 2 was coming out this spring?
As for The Muppet Show season 2, we have heard nothing official. We just have estimations, internal speculation, insider rumblings, rumors, interpretations of early statments and vague official comments. Nothing official or solid. Nothing definitive. So here we sit and wait for Disney to get it together. But at least we know the Fraggles are coming... and that is great news!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yea!!!! Season Two! I'm so happy about this news! I just hope it's a good sign that we'll see more seasons and that they really will release a Mokey doll and all things will be good for Fraggle fans this year!

Of course I'd like to see the Muppet Show season two as well, so maybe this is a good sign for that as well even if it is two different corporations.