Fraggle Rock Season 3 Announced!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Awesome! Nice to see Mokey back on the cover where she belongs.

The bonus material sounds interesting. I wonder what "Under Construction" is? Perhaps a featurette on the refurbishing of the puppets for the upcoming movie?

Also, I believe there is a typo: Season 3 only has 22 episodes.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Very cool, thanks for posting! Yes, it is nice to see they fixed their Mokey mistake. And that Gunge is on the cover, maybe Philo is on the other side.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :excited: :excited: :excited:

I am very curious about those bonus features... Hmmm

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock sesaon 3 details: http://muppetnewsflash.blogspot.com/2007/06/fraggle-rock-third-season-dvd-details.html

I am very curious about those bonus features... Hmmm
I'm told that tho bonus features listed are the titles of the same kind of all-new featurettes and interviews with the Fraggle Rock cast and creators that we've come to know and love.

I believe there is a typo: Season 3 only has 22 episodes.
It might be a typo in the official press release...or they might have decided to release the episodes by production seasons rather than broadcast seasons (which would mean 4 season sets of 24 episodes each -- rather than the 5 seasons of 24, 24, 22, 13 and 13 episodes each). I'm looking into it and will let you know what's up.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Greg. Can't wait to add FR Season 3 to my library. Course, I still haven't watched either of the previous seasons I bought... Blame it on school and other stuff that gets in the way. Oh well, will try my best to get through the stack of DVD's on my watch list during the summer vacation time.

Bring on the Fraggles!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WHOOOOOO! Oh this is SO exciting! GO FRAGGLES! This is totally the year of the Muppet DVDs! :excited: :smirk:

Skye

Reaction score
Yaaaaaaayyy! How awesome! Thanks for postin' the news! :big_grin: I can't wait!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah me neither! This is the best DVD related news in a long time. I hope the bonus features are good. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aw man! This is just so awesome! I can't wait to own this!:smile: