1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fraggle Rock SEASON 3 DVD BOX?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by freggel, Jan 11, 2007.

1. freggel

freggel Member

Any news from HIT Entertainment?
  2. Faylo

Faylo Member

Season 2 was just recently released, and it usually takes a year to produce a DVD box set... but hopefully if sales go good, I expect we will have Season 3 by the end of the year. :)
  3. zns

zns Active Member

We will know soon enough. Most things in life take time.
  4. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

Lets hope so!
  5. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

It will probably come out in September if we get one... The other two have come out in consecutive septembers, if memory serves correct. :) I did my part; I own both. ^^
  6. Metacritter

Metacritter New Member

I pestered HIT about this today:

Quoth I:
    Do you have any new releases planned, either for Fraggle Rock season 3 or individual Fraggle Rock DVDs?

Thanks!

Their reply:
    Thank you for contacting us. No information is available at this time, but please check back this fall for updates.

Thank you for your interest in HIT Entertainment.

HIT Entertainment Customer Service

So's not to be too disappointed in the long wait, I'm viewing this as a sign that we've got some time to lobby for pet special features. :) Personally, I want to see Kathy Mullen interviewed! (Go Mokey!)
  7. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

that does not sound promising to me
  8. In aussie land we are still waiting on the first season which is available in march
  9. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

It was around this time last year that Season 2 was announced, so if Season 3 is coming I suspect we should hear about it within the next few weeks.
  10. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

That sounds like a generic, safe message. It doesn't mean they're not planning to release it at some point.
  11. superboober

superboober Member

I think they said on this site's Season 2 set review they were going to see what the profits on that set would be (which should be analyzed soon by what that said) before they made the go-ahead decision (which I think personally will be in the affirmative; I think sales have probably been decent enough to warrant it).
  12. stick

stick New Member

i hope there's a season3. i wonder what bonus' there will be?
  13. I think they should definitely include some bloopers! I love muppet bloopers:excited:

-JeNN
  14. If they are making a new movie, i'm sure they have to have enough interest to release all the over sets on DVD. At least that's what I keep telling myself.
  15. it would be silly not to release all the seasons of fraggle rock especially since the movie is coming. I hope they will release it the same time as the movie.
  16. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I bet HIT gets tired of our anxiousness...however, I bet they enjoy knowing the sales are already there.
  17. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

After writing an enthusiastic e-mail to HIT's Consumer Relations department (letting them know how much I'm enjoying Season Two and how I can't wait for Season Three), I received this encouraging response:

If anyone wants to do what I did and confirm with HIT that we're all patiently awaiting the third season on DVD, please do!

HIT Entertainment
    Attn: Consumer Relations (Fraggle Rock SEASON SETS)
    P.O. Box 9000
    Allen, Texas 75013

and/or

consumerrelations@hitentertainment.com
  18. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I wrote them too and got this as well.

So like Traveling Matt says mail or email them.
  19. LincolnHeights

LincolnHeights New Member

I really do hope Season 3 comes out soon. I didn't buy the Season 1 or 2 boxed set, but I would definetley buy Season 3. Some of my most favorite episodes took place during that year. Like, Gunge the Great and Glorious, Battle of the Leaking Roof, Boober and the Glob (the only episode where Boober and Cotterpin interacted), and playing till it hurts. I also LOVE the episode titled "Gobo's School for explorers" it was a very intense and emotional episode. Season 3, in my opinion was the best Fraggle Season of all. :smirk::excited:
  20. zns

zns Active Member

I guess we just have to keep writing to HIT and Henson and ask whether or not the season 3 boxset will ever be released. Hopefully it will be sometime before the end of this year. :smirk: