1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by GelflingWaldo, Jan 9, 2008.

1. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! That is SO freaking AWESOME to finally have confirmation that the fourth and final box-set WILL be coming out! This is GREAT news! And, as always Greg, thanks for bringing it to us! :excited:
  3. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Yay, I can rejoice! And then go crazy while waiting for "Fall 2008" to happen! :excited:
  4. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

Oh, very good, the set will include seasons 4 and 5. Can't wait!
  5. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

That's awesome, thanks Greg! I was wondering about whether it would be released as four or five seasons. I've been really fraggle focused lately: watching episodes, listening to the music, Etc., so it's really cool that the news should come now, especially with the aniversery tomorrow!
    :smirk:
    :excited:
  6. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yep... And to think, Jocelyn Stevenson hinted at this being in process on Muppetcast 39. Good to know. Now if we could get an update on FR Animated Series and/or the movie...
  7. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Great news! I actually just FINALLY got Season 1 for Christmas and I still have to buy the other sets, but this is awesome! :excited:
  8. superboober

superboober Member

The perfect way to cap the Silver Jubilee year.
  9. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

I just got season 3! I will have to catch up pretty quick! :excited: Yay! Great news.
  10. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

You'll especially like the bonus features in Season 3, they really went all out. :)
  11. Skye

Skye Active Member

Yay, I'm so excited! I'm really looking forward to this set, there are so many episodes I want to see in it! I can't wait! :excited:
  12. Pork

Pork Active Member

I wish you could get the R4 season sets with specail features. Mine didn't come with any. I have season one and two. There great but would be good if they had specail features.
  13. Luke

Luke Active Member

Fantastic news, and big thanks to BlueFrackle who started the ball rolling with his petition years back.
  14. I think we must all watch season 1 episode 1 at some point today in celebration!
  15. mrsieve

mrsieve Member

It's sad to know 25 years later, the studio where Fraggle Rock was filmed is now a multi-level parking garage.
  16. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Thank you, Greg - great news!

And yes, a big thank you to BlueFrackle for getting this whole thing started almost six years ago!
  17. Java

Java Active Member

Great news! I can't wait.
  18. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

Yahoo! I cannot wait for this.
  19. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

"THIS IS GREAT NEWS!" :excited:

I hope as a bonus feature the set will include the rare "Fraggles Look For Jobs" short film!

Don't you? :smirk:
  20. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Yay!

Now, I've been under the impression that " Honk of Honks " and " The Gorg Who Would Be King " were sort of ( in my mind ), aired out of sequence. Does any one remember? :smirk: