Fraggle Rock Season Boxsets Campaign: Second Push

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ok, Lets start another push for Fraggle Rock Boxsets. They've given us the single release discs now we need to show them that we want Season Boxsets and that we mean business...

Check out the 'Help to Promote' section. There are banners for all the webmasters to use, Or even for people to use anywhere they can. And remember always link back to this page...

http://www.angelfire.com/super2/fragglerock0/index.html

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Yes everyone, please continue to push for the season sets by sending in more form letters and calling...

HIT Entertainment
Attn: Consumer Relations (Fraggle Rock SEASON sets)
P.O. Box 9000
Allen, Texas 75013

1-866-405-7625

If you could, please also push HIT to release Fraggle music. Perhaps a complete collection of CDs featuring all the songs from the series would be a possibility if enough people ask.

If not, at least one CD is certainly conceivable...

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
i'm confused. I thought the boxed sets were a done deal and were coming out this fall. Is that not true?

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
It's not a done deal yet. HIT has made no official or definate statement for Season Sets.

Some customer service representitives say they are in the works and will be out for fall '05; others say they are under consideration and could be created; others say there are no plans right now.

As of right now HIT has not announced anything official on the subject. All we have is speculation and comments from HIT Customer Service.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
"i'm confused. I thought the boxed sets were a done deal and were coming out this fall. Is that not true?"

Well, we've heard they may be out in the fall. If they are coming, I'd expect an announcement in the spring (probably with the third single-disc release).

However, as a wise Muppet fan once noted Henson merchandise has a history of either disappearing rather quickly, or not seeing the light of day at all. We should all continue to write form letters to HIT and follow up with telephone calls. HIT must have no doubt about our passion to see season box sets. With the recent press FR has received (Newsweek and Entertainment Weekly), now would be the perfect time for another wave of consumer feedback. We should not stop until we have the season sets in our paws.

So please, everyone keep writing and calling. Also keep in mind: these letters are not just reflecting the desire to see season one; this will speak for the other seasons as well. Even if HIT does release the first season, there's no guarantee the other four will happen. If the desire drops, the others won't be on the shelves. I would hate to see seasons one, two, three (and even four) released, and then the fifth and final season doesn't happen.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Yes that is all true.

And Remember WE NEED TO BUY THE SINGLE RELEASES, They will be watching the sales of those and then use that to decide on whether its a good idea to release Boxsets.

Once the Boxsets come out, sell the singles on eBay or give them to a school/library!