1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle Rock Sesaon 2 DVD: Official Details

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by MuppetDanny, Jun 27, 2006.

1. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Fantastic News for Fraggle Fans :excited: :

Can't Wait!!!
  2. crazed gonzo fa Active Member

Wow! Thank you so much MuppetDanny! Some how I imagined the rock part being red. How come Mokey isn't on the cover?
  3. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

I wondered about that too :confused:
  4. Java Active Member

The image isn't showing up for me but I'm still unbelievable excited!
  5. muppetwriter Active Member

$49.98?!:eek: Wow! This is going to be some dvd!:excited:

Was the first season dvd that much? I can't remember.

For anyone, like me, who can't see the package artwork on the link above....

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/fraggle-rock2.html

I think you can see it here.

Also, I'm glad that they're going to have a tribute to Jerry Juhl in the dvd; I can honestly say that he is my true inspiration for muppet writing.:)
  6. Fozzie Bear Moderator

I'm happy to see that something has been announced and that we'll be getting the Juhl tribute!! Without Juhl, the Muppets, Sesame Street, and Fraggle Rock would never have been so awesome.
  7. Muppet Matt Active Member

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait either!!!!! I'm too am glad about the Juhl tribute!
  8. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Hi Guys,

Neither of the two links above to see the artwork are working?? Anyone else have a link or saved it and can send it to me??

COcon14675@aol.com

Thanks Guys

Chris
  9. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

10. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

11. muppetwriter Active Member

I really hope a more recent interview of Kathryn Mullen will be included into the set. It was good that they had interviews with Steve, Dave, Jerry, and Karen in the first; but where was Kathryn? I'd like to know if she still has the same wonderful voice that she gave Mokey.:)
  12. Gorgon Heap Active Member

Anyone else wonder why the early version of Gobo is on the cover instead of the usual version? Seems like they have it backwards with the first season artwork.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  13. JoeyMuppet New Member

I'll probrablly buy it,but I'm not sure right now.
  14. chestermcdragon New Member

15. Foodie Active Member

Ha ha! No Mokey again! Woo! She must be boycotting the whole selling-out concept. :excited:

Nick:smirk:
  16. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Yippee skippy!!!

Can't wait. When do I have to wait until? Didn't read the whole article (a.d.d. boy over here today!), buy whaddya expect from a silly creature?
  17. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

18. travellingpat Active Member

WOOHOOO i for one can not wait for this...but wheres Mokey? and Marjorie?
  19. CoOKiE Member

Eh, Why are we seeing season 1 Gobo? I may be wrong but i though the only had that look for series one.
  20. Traveling Matt New Member

I was curious about that too. Not only does it show an early Gobo puppet, but it seems they have used an early Boober as well. Plus no Mokey!

Hopefully, there will be a revision to this and more bonus features will be added. It seems a bit light to me...

:(