1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Fraggle rock sewing patterns! Anyone made these?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Kermieuk, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Is Sprocket the next puppet you're making?

That's sounds like good news. Cool!

Kermieuk likes this.
  2. Lana Thurlow

Lana Thurlow New Member

Good job for your first try at this. I really like how you designed her she looks so cute. :)

3. I love them! :flirt: I wish I had creative talents like you,:dreamy: Mokey would be proud! I wish I could make one just to have to cuddle with:sigh:

4. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Not sure yet, so many I wanna try and so little time!!

Chris

5. SkeetScootSquat

SkeetScootSquat Active Member

How is Sprocket going?

Kermieuk likes this.
  6. Kermieuk

Not even started yet. Things just too hectic at the moment, hope to build another one soon.

SkeetScootSquat likes this.
  7. No1MuppetFan

No1MuppetFan Member

Hilo! Would you please be able to explain what changes you made from the butterick Fraggle patterns to make your awesome creations?

Thank you ;0)

8. Kermieuk

T
    The size is pretty good. The head is probably the bit that needs changing most, but just experiment.

9. joesje

joesje Member

Wauw There is a whole family.first in want to go further with my red,but excellent job.btw you have a pm

10. joesje

joesje Member

Btw what is in the body of this red one to let her pose so Nice?

11. puppet man 18

puppet man 18 New Member

Can you send me the shirt pattern for red I am making a fraggle I need help

12. johnstonjo

johnstonjo New Member

So recently my workshop got flooded And I lost both of my Butterick Fraggle Rock patterns (Red and Gobo and Sprocket) - I can not thank you enough for having links to at least one of these patterns - Hence since the flood I have gotten a scanner to scan every pattern I have. I truly appreciate that you did this, i know it would of taken a substantial amount of time, but in waht has been a hard two weeks of listing the patterns i need to replace, this was truly wonderful to find

13. ChickyBoy37

ChickyBoy37 Well-Known Member

These look great

Kermieuk likes this.