Fraggle Rock song: "The Music Box" needed!!!

BigTeacherMan

Reaction score
Hello!

I am getting married soon, and my fiancee and I have both fallen in love with "The Music Box" from "Fraggle Rock" as heard on MuppetCentral Radio. We would like to use this song as part of our ceremony.

Does anyone know of where we can get a hold of this piece? Recording? MP3? Sheet music? I was able to get a hold of a very old copy of this piece through InterLibrary Loan here at my university, but the copy was just not the quality we're looking for in terms of being able to play it for a large group of people.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to take a look.

Cheers!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Music Box" is from the 1986 record and cassette Fraggle Rock Perfect Harmony. Sealed copies appear on eBay fairly regularly so be on the lookout for it.

Thanks for listening to Muppet Central Radio!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Phil, why don't you just give him the darn MP3 already? It's his wedding for cryin' out loud!

FellowWLover

Reaction score
The Honeymoon is over...

Guess Phil and company forget what it is like to hear the ring of wedding bells. Just an old married couple now... :stick_out_tongue:

BigTeacherMan

Reaction score
Just so Phil can stop being badgered...

I was able to get a copy of "The Music Box." Thank you all for your help. I appreciate your wishes.

Cheers! :wink:

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by BigTeacherMan
Just so Phil can stop being badgered...
Badgereds? We don't need no stinking badgereds.

Good luck with your wedding :smile: