fraggle rock style guide

freggel

Reaction score
hello,
a few weeks ago, there was a "fraggle rock style guide" in ebay!
i think it is a little rare booklett of the show.
can anybody help what it is and have anybody pictures of it?

Foodie

Reaction score
freggel said:
hello,
a few weeks ago, there was a "fraggle rock style guide" in ebay!
i think it is a little rare booklett of the show.
can anybody help what it is and have anybody pictures of it?
I have one of those. It's actualy from one or two years ago and contains photos and info about Fraggle Rock. It was given to artists designing the current Fraggle Rock merchandise. From what I was told from the person I got my copy from ( & I paid an arm and a leg for mine. That one on Ebay the other week went for less that $15.00! * pouts * ), was that there were only about 100 copies of the guide made.

The book is about oh... 9 or 10 inches wide and about 3 or 4 inches tall and is spiral bound. It's a nice little thing.

Also inside, there are pictures of the approved fraggle illustrations and how to use and not use them in the product designing process. People who've seen the new Fraggle Rock messenger bags, wallets and the t-shirts offered in the Fraggle Rock special edition DVD ad have seen these designs. They're very nicely and differently designed because they designed the illustrations with just solid colors and very few to no black outlines.

They included brief descriptions of all 96 episodes and some quotes that each of the fraggles tend to say. There's also a package design for action figures or something. It'd be cool if they could actually use that for something.

Oh yeah, in little pockets in the back cover of the book, there's a small CD ROM and a sample tag ( like the ones found on the t-shirts ). I haven't played the CD yet though. I think it may just be more of the same. I should look at the thing some century.

Nick
:smirk: