fraggle rock the animated show

SirGiggles

Reaction score
WOW any1 else remember that show it was so much alike the muppet version it even had the same stories wanna see the theme song? goto retrojunk.com

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I remeber Fraggle Rock animiated when it was in it's first run on ABC. Then it reserrected again in 90 on the Diseny Channle,, not sure what happened to it after that but I know they have some of them out on DVDs as bouns features.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I didn't feel that the animated show even comes close to the original Fraggle Rock. There's a kind of magic with the puppets.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
I didn't feel that the animated show even comes close to the original Fraggle Rock. There's a kind of magic with the puppets.
Yeah I have to agree that itwasn't Henson Quilty but I thought it was good enough for a animated version for it's time.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Ah yes- this tired question again. I remember watching Fraggle Rock (the "live action" version) and Fraggle Rock (the cartoon) simultaneously and enjoying both equally. I don't recall any diminishing in magic when watching either.
(Of course, it could be that I like most anything from Henson Entertainment, but anyway....):cool: