1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Fraggle Rock Threadless T-Shirt Contest

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Phillip, Apr 25, 2013.

1. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I thought that more winners were announced than few. Boy, talk about a limited number of Fraggle Rock shirts.

2. I didn't win, but I actually am shocked that these are the ones that won. I was expecting a few other ones, especially ones by fellow Muppet Central members!

jvcarroll likes this.
  3. jvcarroll

jvcarroll Well-Known Member

These are cute. There were so many really good entries I wish had made it. Only the one on the far left was among my faves. :sigh:

4. ToodlesTeam

ToodlesTeam Active Member

Well, for what it's worth, I am the creator of the "30 Fraggle Faces" design that won the grand prize, so a Muppet Central member did win the contest!

That said, I was also surprised that they only decided to make three of the designs into shirts, given how many other amazing entries there were in the contest. I'm at least glad that the Boober shirt got made, as that was a favorite of mine all the way through the contest. Maybe it was a cost-saving thing? The Spongebob and Mickey Mouse collections revealed at the same time are also really small, so who knows.

5. jvcarroll

jvcarroll Well-Known Member

That's my favorite of the three and it was one that I was pulling for. Congrats!

ToodlesTeam likes this.
  6. ToodlesTeam

Thanks!

7. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Congratulations on winning!

8. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

9. ToodlesTeam

[​IMG]

Well, folks, look who arrived today! This little guy (or gal, based on the helmet) in all her glory for those wondering what the Doozer prize would look like. Kind of surreal to get a real deal Doozer in the mail! She's pretty delicate, though, so I'm going to be going display case shopping posthaste... :busy:

10. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

That is amazing! It will be cool to have your own Doozer, I'm sure it will be quite the conversation piece.

ToodlesTeam likes this.

11. THIS IS AMAZING!!!! Thanks for posting the picture! I was dying to know what it'd look like in the "flesh" so to speak. Is it big? Is it pose-able? Does it have antennae under the hat? I'm glad it went to someone that actually cares and not someone who'll throw it in the back of a closet somewhere or immediately sell it!

GopherCoffee likes this.
  12. ToodlesTeam

It's about 8 inches tall without the helmet and closer to 10 with the helmet on. It does have an armature inside it that allows it to be posed, but I haven't gotten real brave about posing him other than moving the arms a little bit. No antennae under the helmet nor does he have any hair. He's totally bald! Still, he's very cool.