Fraggle Rock Ultimate DVD Collection

Slackbot

Reaction score
That would be this. And I never heard of it before either.

DVDs in sleeves on a page, ugh. I have the complete M*A*S*H box set, and because the discs were sleeved like that, the data surfaces were often so scratched they were unwatchable. I hope these discs fared better.

Foodie

Reaction score
That would be this. And I never heard of it before either.

DVDs in sleeves on a page, ugh. I have the complete M*A*S*H box set, and because the discs were sleeved like that, the data surfaces were often so scratched they were unwatchable. I hope these discs fared better.

Yeah... I don't care for those sorts of sleeves but, the set looks cool. I bet, since it's Australian packaging, it's region 2 or something. :smirk:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I was going to say Wait wait wait! Isn't this the one that had that massive defective disk recall because they all fell out and slid all over the place? But it actually isn't, but still just as poorly stored.

Yeah, I don't get sleeves. I hated how the Futurama movies got packaged in that sort of thing. Luckily my Bender's Big Score played perfectly, but the thing was scratched to Robot H&&L and back. So that was pure luck it wasn't destroyed.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Honestly, my HIT Entertainment sets for seasons 1-3 and my Lionsgate Season 4 set haven't worked so great. After having them for around 3 months, some discs got scratched (I thought maybe because of their age, but I kinda doubt that), so I keep having to replace discs. Luckily, I copied all the discs to my laptop when I first bought the sets. So I can just burn new copies of the discs; and no, I haven't kept any of the discs laying out of the case. Maybe, my laptop is doing some damage? Anyway, the actual cases themselves are great... until the glue holding it together stops working. My season 2 set is very fragile due to this; I might just have to re-glue it in place, but I'm kinda afraid to do that. :sigh:

If the discs in that set used the things regular DVD cases used (not sure of the name) to keep them in place, it might not be as bad, as long as they were durable. Just a thought though. :stick_out_tongue: