Fraggle Rock US DVD!

Phloyd456

Reaction score
I wrote to Jim Henson's website and asked them about it. They said there is nothing in production yet, but due to the increasing popularity they are discussing a release. I wish I still had the E-mail, I lost it before I could post it on here.

Foodie

Reaction score
When did you get the reply from them? :smirk:

Nick

Foodie

Reaction score
Hmm. I wonder if they're even aware that there's new fraggle merchandise in stores now. You'd think by given companies like Sababa the go-ahead to make new stuff that they'd have the DVDs already in production. :smirk:

Nick

Gobo_Tron2

Reaction score
They're probably waiting for the deal to go through with HIT and then things can get all settled...

Foodie

Reaction score
Then call me Hopey Hoperson cuz Ah HOPES they hurry things up.... well... or at least hurry up & say they'll do it. I wouldn't want them to rush out the DVDs so's not to compromise on quality. :smirk:

Nick

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Phloyd456 said:
I wrote to Jim Henson's website and asked them about it. They said there is nothing in production yet, but due to the increasing popularity they are discussing a release. I wish I still had the E-mail, I lost it before I could post it on here.
I emailed them about a year ago and i got the exact e-mail! I don't think they are even thinking about it otherwise it would had been done by now!
Tyler

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
But these things can take a while, can they not?

Btw, I was wondering if someone could answer a question: at amazon.com, they have a page for Fraggle Rock DVD release in the U.S., listed as 'not yet released' but by signing up to be notified of release, you are also voting for it. How does one put such a page up there? I'd like to put up one such a page for "The PJs", but maybe it takes a higher power to put the page up there. Anybody know?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Foodie

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
But these things can take a while, can they not?

Btw, I was wondering if someone could answer a question: at amazon.com, they have a page for Fraggle Rock DVD release in the U.S., listed as 'not yet released' but by signing up to be notified of release, you are also voting for it. How does one put such a page up there? I'd like to put up one such a page for "The PJs", but maybe it takes a higher power to put the page up there. Anybody know?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
God could prolly do it.
:smirk:

Nick