1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fraggle Rock US DVD!

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Phloyd456, May 25, 2004.

1. Phloyd456

Phloyd456 New Member

I wrote to Jim Henson's website and asked them about it. They said there is nothing in production yet, but due to the increasing popularity they are discussing a release. I wish I still had the E-mail, I lost it before I could post it on here.
  2. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

When did you get the reply from them? :smirk:

Nick
  3. Phloyd456

Phloyd456 New Member

it was about 10 days ago!
  4. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Hmm. I wonder if they're even aware that there's new fraggle merchandise in stores now. You'd think by given companies like Sababa the go-ahead to make new stuff that they'd have the DVDs already in production. :smirk:

Nick
  5. Gobo_Tron2

Gobo_Tron2 Member

They're probably waiting for the deal to go through with HIT and then things can get all settled...
  6. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Then call me Hopey Hoperson cuz Ah HOPES they hurry things up.... well... or at least hurry up & say they'll do it. I wouldn't want them to rush out the DVDs so's not to compromise on quality. :smirk:

Nick
  7. I emailed them about a year ago and i got the exact e-mail! I don't think they are even thinking about it otherwise it would had been done by now!
    Tyler
  8. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

But these things can take a while, can they not?

Btw, I was wondering if someone could answer a question: at amazon.com, they have a page for Fraggle Rock DVD release in the U.S., listed as 'not yet released' but by signing up to be notified of release, you are also voting for it. How does one put such a page up there? I'd like to put up one such a page for "The PJs", but maybe it takes a higher power to put the page up there. Anybody know?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  9. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

God could prolly do it.
    :smirk:

Nick
  10. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Aparently the US WILL see a release this year.
  11. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

I believe Amazon makes that decision depending on the number of requests for a particular title.
  12. Gobo_Tron2

Gobo_Tron2 Member

I doubt that it's high on His priority list... :p
  13. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

Well, I'd imagine it to be at least somewhere on His list... After all, Jim Henson created the show with the goal of bringing peace to the world and that's something God would want too, right? :)

[Responding to your emails, by the way. ;)]
  14. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

It's on His list though. He knows how many times I've asked him for them. Heh heh, maybe we should all ask Him. I bet an announcement would be right around the corner if so.
    :smirk:

Nick
  15. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

-grin- You may be right. Perhaps we should all ask Him at one designated time. That way, the plea will be too deafening and overwhelming to ignore. ;)
  16. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

* winks at God * :smirk:

Nick
  17. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

18. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Heh heh. Is it just me or did the above quote from the other week just come to pass?

Nick :smirk:
  19. AbbessBryony

AbbessBryony New Member

20. Foodie

Foodie Active Member