Fraggle Rock videos for sale

Frogster

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have the five volumes of Fraggle Rock that was released in 1993, and I'm here to see if anyone is interested in buying them. Just in case you don't know what they contain, here you go...
1. Meet The Fraggles: Beginnings and A Friend In Need
2. Fraggle Fun and Doozer Doings: All Work And All Play and Preachification/John
3. The Fraggles Search And Find: The Great Radish Famine and The Minstrels
4. The Haunting of Castle Gorg: Dark And Stormy Night and Secret Soc. of Poohbahs
5. A Festive Fraggle Holiday: The Bells of Fraggle Rock and The Perfect Blue Rollie

Also, I have the 80's release of Red's club. I'd like to sell them all together, and I'm only looking for a serious buyer. Each video is $8 each, except Red's Club, which is only $5, so it's $45.00 altogether. Shipping and handling is $5. The tapes are all in great condition, with only very little wear on the covers of the tapes. Red's Club does not have a cover, but the video itself is perfectly fine. Can't wait to hear from you! :smirk: :excited:

Frogster

Reaction score
I'm looking to sell all of them, together. It's an all in one deal. :smirk:

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
You would probably fare better in unloading these videos if you sold them individually.

Frogster

Reaction score
Doesn't anyone want these? They're priced great, and S&H is free. If no one posts back, I'll just put them on ebay. Or, if anyone just wants one of the videos, like pollick529, email me at lucasbervin@yahoo.com.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I'm interested in the last two (Vol. 4 and 5).

Can I trade you something for it?

Frogster

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Sorry to inform you guys, but my collection of Fraggle Rock video's have been sold. My apologies to the people... :sympathy: