Fraggle Rock,where do they go from here?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Nearly 30 years ago, Fraggle Rock with beloved characters the Fraggles, the Dozers. and the Gorges where singing, and dancing there cares away in homes all across the world. Today the show still has a very huge fan base, that continues to grow. The Jim Henson Company has done it's part to help keep the fandom alive, but where do they go from here? Will fan ever get the movie that has been in the works for so long? Could they ever return to the small screen, with new and familiar characters?

What do you the fans want to see from the Fraggles?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Here is what I would love to see. It could be tribute albums, appearances... my next guess could be viral videos. That's all I can think of right now.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think I would like to see a Fraggle video game witch has never been done before.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
The closest we've got to Fraggle video games are the iOS storybook apps, which have some minigames inbetween.

As far as I know, the Hub still has the show in re-runs, and the show's available for purchase on DVD plus various online pay-to-stream services including Hulu Plus, YouTube, Amazon Instant Video, etc.

I'm not sure if the comic book series is still a thing... but there's still plenty of new merchandise...

Here's hoping either the Fraggle movie or the Doozers show get finished.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I'd like to see viral videos. Just small, anecdotal things a few minutes long. They could be done on the cheap, with just a few sets (heck, even paintings greenscreened in!) and the puppets they've already rebuilt. These would show that the Fraggles are still alive, and hopefully get people's interest in 'em up again.

Bridget

Reaction score
Definitely some viral videos! Something in my heart is just telling me that they probably won't come back. All of the performers of our favorite Fraggles are basically occupied in other things, excluding Red and Mokey. But if they did come back with full-length episodes one day in this lifetime, you'd better believe I'd be as happy as an angel!