1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Fraggle Rock,where do they go from here?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by dwayne1115, Sep 7, 2013.

1. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Nearly 30 years ago, Fraggle Rock with beloved characters the Fraggles, the Dozers. and the Gorges where singing, and dancing there cares away in homes all across the world. Today the show still has a very huge fan base, that continues to grow. The Jim Henson Company has done it's part to help keep the fandom alive, but where do they go from here? Will fan ever get the movie that has been in the works for so long? Could they ever return to the small screen, with new and familiar characters?

What do you the fans want to see from the Fraggles?

2. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Here is what I would love to see. It could be tribute albums, appearances... my next guess could be viral videos. That's all I can think of right now.

dwayne1115 likes this.
  3. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I think I would like to see a Fraggle video game witch has never been done before.

4. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Active Member

The closest we've got to Fraggle video games are the iOS storybook apps, which have some minigames inbetween.

As far as I know, the Hub still has the show in re-runs, and the show's available for purchase on DVD plus various online pay-to-stream services including Hulu Plus, YouTube, Amazon Instant Video, etc.

I'm not sure if the comic book series is still a thing... but there's still plenty of new merchandise...

Here's hoping either the Fraggle movie or the Doozers show get finished.

dwayne1115 likes this.
  5. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I'd like to see viral videos. Just small, anecdotal things a few minutes long. They could be done on the cheap, with just a few sets (heck, even paintings greenscreened in!) and the puppets they've already rebuilt. These would show that the Fraggles are still alive, and hopefully get people's interest in 'em up again.

Bliffenstimmers and dwayne1115 like this.
  6. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

I would love viral videos

dwayne1115 likes this.
  7. Strange James

Strange James New Member

I'd personally love to see some viral videos too. Something like the Fraggles wanting to find a way to communicate with the "Silly creatures" but the problem lies in how will they do it?

8. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Definitely some viral videos! Something in my heart is just telling me that they probably won't come back. All of the performers of our favorite Fraggles are basically occupied in other things, excluding Red and Mokey. But if they did come back with full-length episodes one day in this lifetime, you'd better believe I'd be as happy as an angel!