1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle Rock's 20th Anniversary on MC

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by radionate, Jan 10, 2003.

1. radionate

radionate New Member

Way to go guys!

The new banner is a blast! Props to Jamie on one of the best menus to date!

Happy Birthday Fraggle Rock!
  2. Yeah Jamie, the menu is AWEsome!!

So "Fraggle Rock"yyyy!!

:D

:)
  3. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

4. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

I Love it!!!!! Re3ally cool!!!! Awesome!!!!

/Anders
  5. Sneezy is my favorite. :)

(of the 7 dwarfs, that is)
  6. radionate

radionate New Member

Funny,

I figured it would be Dopey.
  7. How so?
  8. radionate

radionate New Member

Think about it.
  9. :mad:

Well I did, but I apparently foolishly took the notion that you could possibly have been makin' a well-thought-out comment based on what you perceive to be my taste, what draws me to a character, etc.

But I was wrong.

And I posted in that vein, and now I'm payin' for it.

ARRRGH!!

:mad:
  10. radionate

radionate New Member

(by the way everyone, I didn't see the other thread when I started this one, so make sure to post over there)
  11. WAY TO GO, NATE.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  12. Jamie's FR menu

And I just now noticed the li'l Mokey in the background! THANKS, Jamieeeee!! :D ;)

(I know it wasn't rully fer "me", but still...heehee! :) )
  13. radionate

radionate New Member

Where do you see this?
  14. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Thanx. Glad you like the menu. That anniversary really snuck up on us. :eek: I wish that show was back on the air.
  15. Luke

Luke Active Member

LOL yeah - you'd said the next menu would be for MC's anniversary. So how quick was this masterpiece put together ?
  16. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

You got me.

This totally snuck up on me. The menu was designed and made in a day's time. We had a few days notice, though. :eek:
  17. Luke

Luke Active Member

Re: You got me.

Yowzers - totally awesome though and something to be proud of - it's one of the most amazing menu's i've seen yet. Seriously, if i could do something like that in a day i'd be so happy i'd squirt ! :D
  18. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Thanx. It is now the prototype of a future menu if we ever get Fraggle guides. Still waiting on the darn Muppet ones! LOL!
  19. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Breathtaking man! The little doozer indiependent of everything, animated in the background. Uncle Matt in the outside world peering in, and freaking Cantus! Wow...oh and that Wembley animation, too much LOL. Youve really topped yourself this time Jamie! I suspect there will soon be a lot of posts in this thread knowing how many FR nuts are on here;)
  20. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

great job on the menu......i wish i remembered fraggle rock; i only saw some of the show when i was a kid and that was a long time ago..

ryan