1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggle/Sesame Master Replicas

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by IgorPonweed, Feb 12, 2007.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. IgorPonweed

IgorPonweed New Member

I REALLY wish that master replicas made some fraggle/sesame replicas! I think that Wembley would be cool.
  2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

That would be great! I would love to see some Fraggle replicas!:excited:
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Sesame Street characters and the Fraggles would be cool to see if MR did some. I know I would buy them.
  4. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

I think you are asking for too much too soon. They didn't even get Gonzo out the door.
  5. Davina

Davina Member

we'd love to see fraggles... hubby really wants some doozers... :)
    we thought this through, too.. doozers could come with interchangable accessories, so you can make an entire doozer work force... ;)
  6. BigDumbWookiee

BigDumbWookiee New Member

Yet.

As much as I'd love to see Fraggles or Sesame St, I doubt we'll ever see either. Fraggles are still owned by Henson Co, correct? And Sesame St by Sesame Workshop? I doubt MR would want to take the financial risk of taking on licenses for these, not until they've at least further evaluated how the Muppet line will do beyond Kermit.
  7. IgorPonweed

IgorPonweed New Member

Well, I'd buy a Wembley and a Grover.
  8. SweetumsMonster

SweetumsMonster New Member

I also agree, I would love to see Fraggle replicas, and would also like Wembley first.
    I think I remember reading early on in the Kermit replica thread that 'Henson' always said they would never release the patterns of there puppets. Only with Disney owning the rights to the Muppets was the Kermit replica possible, so as Henson still own the Fraggles I doubt that Fraggle replicas will ever be possible?? Although, I always wanted Muppet replicas and thought I never would, so anything is possible.

Chris
  9. IgorPonweed

IgorPonweed New Member

Hey! What about Bear?