1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fraggle style puppet on Ebay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Keeermit, May 28, 2005.

1. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

hi there folks...
    well I now have a fraggle stlye puppet on Ebay, His name is Giblo and he's a great little guy - let me know what you think of him. :smirk:
  2. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

3. Blink

Blink Member

4. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

hi there blink,
    his head is made from sheet foam. three pieces of sheet foam with a foamie mouth peice covered in Antron. hope this helps...
  5. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

Nice work as always Jarrod! :cool:
  6. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

Very well done, Jarrod. Perhaps I'll have to put in a bid on this one!
  7. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

8. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

Its excellent! as usual!
  9. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Looks great.

Where do you get the feathers for the hair? I cannot find that stuff ANYWHERE!! On my characters who have long manes (horse, donkey, and cow) I'd love to use the ostrich feathers.
  10. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

howdy.
    i get my ostrich feathers from a craft store near me, but you can buy ostrich feathers on ebay etc.... its just a matter of searching around craft and fabric stores to find them sometimes,. I buy the feathers then pull them apart - i find it gives a better "hair" look rather than just gluing a feather boa on. thanks for your kind words everyone. good luck if youre bidding on thislittle beauty.
    cheers
    jarrod :)