Fraggle Tales

Emosewa

Reaction score
Sorry, on FR I keep all my stories to one thread. But I'm planning a sequel for De-Sided. So my other stories will go here. Since so far, I've no wish to continue their stories, they are fine where they stand. ^_^ Now,I bring for your reading pleasure..

Minstrel No More

Chapter One: The Beginning of a New Beginning

"Haha, cut it out!" Gobo laughed as Red held him still so Mokey could tie on the blindfold for a game of Hidey Ho, and for some reason Red couldn't help make things harder by tickling him now and again when Mokey almost had it tied on. Wembley stood nearby leaning against the wall talking to Boober who was hanging up some laundry when he suddenly perked up. "D..do you guys hear that?"
They stopped to listen and could hear music slowly heading towards them. "It's the Minstrels!" The fraggles cried out happily and were about to hurry over when they stopped, "Wait.. why don't we hear the magic flute?" Looking to each other confused, they walked over much more calmly to meet up with the band. Not far were all of the minstrels, though the leader, Cantus had a sad look to his face. "I am afraid, my friends. That this is the end of the beginning, and the beginning of another beginning...."
"What do you mean, Cantus?" Mokey asked confused looking at him, as he held the magic flute. "Why are you not playing today?"
"Because I can't.. the flute no longer will play for me, so it is time it is given to another who will lead the minstrels.. It may not play, but the magic flute still guides me, as it has guided us here, and it will guide us to who of you is destined to lead the minstrels.."
There was a stunned silence in the tunnel, as the Fraggle Five were quite shocked at the news. "B-but. there's never been anyone before you!" Red exclaimed and it caused another sigh from Cantus.
"Indeed, but this is how it will be.. now let us gather all the fraggles to the Great Hall and the test will begin.." He walked slowly and the other minstrels followed suit, finally the others hurried to catch up.
A few moments later, after the fraggle horn had been blown and everyone packed into the great hall, the fraggle sage told them the sad truth that his time as minstrel had passed and that they would all get a chance to try his flute until it made music again, only one could make it play.
"Oh let me try first!" Red cried out enthusiastically and took the flute as he handed it over and blew into it. She frowned disappointedly and handed it over to Mokey, as it had made no more sound then blowing air. The disappointed faces continued as it was passed along, and some slight chatting began among the ones who'd tried. It got to the point that everyone was getting so distracted either waiting or talking that they were caught surprised when the flute began to play the most interesting melody. Everyone turned quickly to see who had gotten it to play and were amazed as they quickly recognized the song as the 'Pukka Pukka' song, and the one who held the flute at the moment was none other then a very surprised..
"Wembley!!"

Chapter Two: What Will Become of Us?

The light green fraggle's fingers seemed to magically move over the flute in perfect precision as he was really getting into the melody when he heard everyone call out his name and blinked pulling the flute from his mouth almost dropping it he was so surprised. Wembley shook a bit and looked down at the flute, "Wow.. I didn't even realize what i was doing!"
"But of course, you are still young, Wembley. So the flute was giving you a helping hand.. Come I must teach you the ways of the minstrel.." Cantus said as he slipped over and took his hand leading him off.
"Ok, and I'll teach you how to be a regular fraggle again.. Since i'm sure its been a really long time, you've probaby forgotten something.." Wembley said with a little laugh. The tall fraggle sage laughed and they were soon out of sight.

"Can you believe it?? Little Wembley.. a minstrel.. Oh I'm soo happy for him." Mokey smiled softly. "I guess it would make sense.. Wembley was always one of the nicest fraggles and he had quite and ear for melody.."
"Yeah, but its that wembling and overreacting of his that I'm worried about. "Red chuckled. They heard someone sigh sadly and looked to see Gobo looking down. "Hey, what's wrong, Gobo? I know you're going to miss Wembley.. but this is his destiny.. And you should be happy for him."
"I.. I know.. but I just can't. He's my best friend and he's leaving. I don't know when I'll get to see him again.. And its dangerous out there, how will Wembley make it alone?" Gobo frowned looking at them and lightly punched at a rock, and winced realizing that wasn't a bright idea.
"Now now.. He won't be alone.. He'll have the other minstrels. They'll take good care of him until he gets used to it, and he was chosen, so we must be certain he'll be great. Come on, lets go visit Doc, he normally cheers you up. And maybe he can give you better advise then we can about your friend.." The pink fraggle said calmly hugging Gobo and led him off.
"But Doc left his home to stay with his best friend.. I can't travel with the minstrels.. " He mumbled.
Gobo had to admit, as he returned from visiting Doc. He did feel a bit better, the man had said how hard it was, since he's had to leave behind lots of friends before for his career, but that a true friend was never gone. And Wembley would return when he could, and that maybe Gobo could ask about going with them on minstrel trips once in a while. Of course, when Cantus came back, having switched outfits with Wembley, he had to wonder if this was true. Wembley had an air of grandiose as he walked back into the cave, wearing the long robes of Cantus and holding the flute. "Well, it is time I depart.. Since I have a lot of learning to do, and as Cantus has said.. 'You learn more from your own experience then from others'."
His friends gathered around him to say their goodbyes. Mokey and Boober had tears in their eyes that they tried to hide.
"We're gonna miss you, Wembley.. Please take care of yourself.. And remember.. you are a minstrel now.. Everything will turn out fine.."Mokey smiled with a soft sniffle and hugged him.
"Yeah, well just don't fall in any holes or get caught in a rock slide.. Hehe, who knows what that flute could chose for the next minstrel." Red chuckled jokingly and patted his back. Wembley smiled weakly and gave a short laugh.
"Uh yeah.. hehe rock falls.. and holes.. no problem.."
Boober hugged Wembley and broke down crying into his shoulder. "I'm never gonna see you again Wembley. You're going to be eaten by some vicious monster.. or.. or trapped in a maze of tunnels and then attacked by carnivorous plants.. I just know it!" The small green fraggle sobbed.
The new minstrel leader lightly patted his back, "hey.. its ok.. I'll be back I promise.. And we'll be ok, as long as I have this magic flute and I keep my ear to the music all around us.. Nothing will go wrong. " He turned to look at his last friend to say goodbye to. Gobo didn't even turn to look at him.
"So this is the end yeah? Well.. don't let the door hit you on the way out.. And don't think about us too hard, like I'm sure you are right now just leaving so quickly.." He hid the shakiness in his voice and wiped away a single tear so his friend wouldn't see how upset he was.
"Gobo!" Wembley frowned.. "y..You don't care that I'm going? How can you be so cold? And of course I'm leaving now.. i-if I leave later.. it'll just.. just.." he bit his lip holding back the tears as Gobo hmphed angrily and walked off, his friends hurrying after to try to stop Gobo and talk him into coming back but it obviously wasn't working. "It'd.. just be too hard to leave if I wait any longer.." The young fraggle sniffed and hung his head as he turned and looked at the other waiting minstrels.."Come on guys.." And they headed off into the dark tunnels that led outside of Fraggle Rock.

"Stop it right now!" Red frowned jumping infront of Gobo and pushed him back. "How could you do that to Wembley?? He's heartbroken now with you just pushing him away like that when he was trying to say goodbye."
"Goodbye?? Why bother? He was about to run off after he became a minstrel.. you saw how happy he was. He didn't think how we'd get along without him. He .. he doesn't care what.. becomes of us.." Gobo started to cry into his hands when he felt someone else rest their hand on his shoulder.
"It's a difficult thing.. leaving your friends behind.. Especially when you know they still have all their other friends around to keep them company, and help with the pain. While you go off into the unknown with nothing but your memories. And the last thing you have .. is your goodbye memory.. Was that how you wanted it to be? " Cantus said softly tilting his head as he peered down at him.
"What?" he looked up at him in surprise. "I.. never thought about it that way , I better go catch him and tell him I'm sorry! I-" He almost fell over as his jacket was grabbed and Cantus shook his head.
"It's too late.. they are gone.. "

Tears filled Gobo's eyes as he hurried away from Cantus and his friends, he felt empty and alone without his best friend by his side. He didn't know what he was going to do until they came back, which could be forever with Wembley's sense of direction. He sighed heavily as he sung quietly to himself:

Ain't it just the way it goes?
We pull the petals off the rose.
We never say hello to stay.
We always say good-bye.
We always say good-bye.

And ain't it just the way it seems?
We pull the petals off our dreams.
Our hearts can say we're here to stay,
But we always say good-bye.
We always say good-bye.

Weep for the day, when a new friend comes your way.
Weep while you play, for your friend will make you cry.
Weep for the night, when he journeys out of sight.
Friends always tell you good-bye.
Friends always tell you good-bye.

Emosewa

Reaction score
Chapter Three: Moving Right Along

It had been a week since the minstrels had left, everyone put on a strong face, though it was obvious that certain fraggles were taking it hard. Boober was spending more and more time with his laundry or cooking and barely talking to the others. And Gobo had also gone into a slump in which he didn't feel much like talking or hanging around with his friends. This certain fraggle was walking along in the Great Hall, for what reason he couldn't quite recall. And he heard alittle laughter coming from the pond, it seemed that Red was giving Cantus swimming lessons, and the results were a bit comical.
"I do believe, its been a bit too long since I've done this.." Cantus laughed a bit as he was dripping wet and pulled himself out of the pond.
"Yeah, I've not seen a belly flop like that in forever!" Red laughed softly which made him chuckle weakly and rub his stomach.
"Indeed.."
Gobo smiled weakly and walked over to sit by them. " Hey, guys.. You wanna come with me to the yellow caverns.. I .. admit I've been a real downer lately.. but I'm gonna try to make it up to you, with a picnic.. We need to get Boober to come along too. You can help him cook, Cantus. "
The tall fraggle nodded and smiled, "It sounds fun.." He shook his head since he was still dripping and then hopped onto the ground . "I'll just go back and change before I tell Boober." He had been staying in Gobo's bed, since it was a bit larger then Wembley's. And Gobo wanted to be hospitable.
Before they knew it, they were in the caverns eating, while Boober was enthusiastically telling them how he had to practically cook the entire meal himself. Since it seemed Cantus hadn't made a cooked meal in a while. They started to laugh at the story, even the sage seemed to find the humor in it.

Elsewhere..
"Where do we go, boss? " Murray said softly looking as the path split into two.
"Um.. well.. "Wembley paced back and forth, they'd stood there for an hour already. "Wherever we go, there will be here..."
The others nodded, "So .. you're saying.. it doesn't matter which way.. Ok then, to the left. We should have asked earlier, "Brio said with a happy smile, as they'd forgotten they did ask him forty minutes ago. The new leader wasn't doing too badly, though he did have a problem with chosing paths, and sometimes was a late riser. But he did hear a massive rock slide in the making and was able to tell them so before it actually hit and they were able to simply go down another path unscathed. But, this new minstrel was a bit unusual as well to say the least.
"To say the rock is full of music, is like saying a fraggle has fur.. unless it was bald, then that would be maybe like um.. when the rock is.. silent..like when the bells need to be rung! Of course.. that wouldn't help the bald fraggle.." Wembley said with a little shrug.
The other minstrels just shook their heads. He was going off on another 'inspirational talk' which they couldn't understand, it was just too deep.

Chapter Four: Unsavory Substitutes

Cantus sighed frustrated as he sat on a slab of stone and carefully studied a pile of doozer sticks and some rutabaga stew. "I chose the stew", he said quickly, and the fraggles around him shook their heads and sighed. Even Lou was there since she had felt a bit lonely recently without her little wimp around.
"No no no! You choose too quickly, you have to be more indecisive. And why do you want that old stinky stew anyway?" Red frowned folding her arms.
"Hey!" Boober frowned, " If you should know, that's one of my best recipes!"
Cantus sighed and frowned, "But I like Rutabaga Stew.."
"Doesn't matter, this isn't about your personal taste, this is about wembling.." Gobo chidded him and paced around him. "Alright.. get rid of the Doozer sticks, we'll try something else.." They looked around and Mokey smiled finding an unusual quiche. "Oh what is this, Boober?"
"Oh, its my newest recipe, Rutabaga and Okra Quiche!" the green fraggle said proudly. The others frowned and tried to be polite and refrain from the gagging noises they wanted to make at the idea.
"Ok, ok.. Cantus? Are you ready to try again? " Lou smiled encouragingly.
The ex-minstrel nodded brightly and smiled. "I'll take the stew!"
Everyone groaned, "why the stew? Both have Rutabagas.." Gobo frowned slightly.
The tall feathered fraggle blinked before saying simply, "I don't like okra.." There was another long sigh as the quiche was moved and they looked for something else.

"Forever let it be, that magic is.. What you feel, Not what you see.." Wembley grinned as he spoke, feeling rather wise.
The fraggles around him smiled gratefully, "Oh thank you so very much for helping us! We'd have been lost without you and your minstrels."
The minstrels chuckled softly and Murray decided to cut in, "Well you see, next time one of you loses your voice, you'll remember not to all stop singing in respect of that guy's feelings. You're lucky we noticed how dark this area was and went to investigate, playing as we went, and found you all fast asleep."
The fraggles nodded quickly, Wembley grinned with a great idea. "I've got it! Just play instruments the next time this happens, that way, even the silent fraggle can make good music."
"Wow, you are a genius, Wembley!" They all gave a happy cry and the minstrels chuckled as they turned and went along their way.

It was but a week later, in the rock. There was a swimming competition and red was murdering the competition. Suddenly Cantus blinked and looked in the direction of the entrance to the Great Hall. The other fraggles noticed and the place became quiet as they strained to hear, and suddenly they heard the magic flute. It was the usual song, though it was more upbeat, and given Wembley's usual bit of jazz, when he appeared with the other minstrels he began alittle dance as he started to energetically sing:

Teach your ears to hear the stones,
Listen to the trees.
I believe in magic words
It lives in everything!

You can learn the magic too,
You can learn to sing.
Play me wide.
Play me long.
Let me be your song.

Music grows in the rose,
Rock and rain and the blowin' snowstorm.
Everything seems to sing,
Everywhere I go.

And I say..

You can learn the magic tune,
You can learn to sing.
Play me wide.
Play me long.
Let me be your song.

Play me high.
Play me low.
Play me where the wild winds blow.
Play me wide.
Play me long.
Play me for your song.

You can learn the magic tune,
You can learn to sing.
Play me wide.
Play me long.
Let me be your song...

Everyone else was joining in happily with the exciting song ...that is except for one frowning fraggle sage.

Emosewa

Reaction score
Chapter Five: Jealousy in Perfection?

"Wembley!" His friends cried out as they rushed to see him. The poor fraggle didn't have a chance as he was thrown into a giant hug, but he never felt better! It had been a long journey over the last few weeks and he had learned a lot, but being back home with his friends was the greatest pleasure a fraggle could have. As the others finally gave him air, Wembley saw his best friend Gobo and hung his head.
"Um.. Gobo.. I'm sorry you were mad at me.. I mean, I wanted to be here, but you know I'd miss you so much. I didn't want to think about all that and -" He was cut off as his orange friend hugged him tightly.
"It's great having you back. I'm sorry for the way I acted, Wembley. You're my best friend and always will be. I was a jerk."
Wembley laughed and whiped a tear from his eye. "Oh, don't worry about it. Come on, I've got great stories to tell everyone!" His friends cheered and headed off to Gobo's cave since that's where Wembley wanted to tell his best friends first. He started to walk when he noticed Cantus standing there with his arms folded. "W-what's wrong Cantus?"
"You ..changed my song. It was the song of the minstrels.. It's not supposed to be changed."He said sternly.
Wembley blinked and shook his head, "What are you talking about? All songs are known by the minstrels, that was the song you chose. And its a great song, but I'm not you so I altered it, I like it better this way..for me that is! I don't want you thinking I stole your song or messed it up. It's just great this way for me, I can't always be as serious as you.." The younger fraggle said quickly , very confused by the sage's action. He quickly moved by to the cave to talk to his friends.
Murray walked over to his old leader, "You miss it, don't you, Boss? You want to be the leader again and do things your way huh?"
The older fraggle sighed heavily and nodded, "It's that obvious huh? I.. I regret ever thinking that things were starting to get old, being the minstrel. I thought it was tiring and a vacation would be great, and look what's happened.. I never told the fraggles I think its my fault I lost the power.. and now.. now.."
"Now someone else has it, and he's not doing it the way you want. Well, you gotta be easy on him. He's not you, and he's got a long way to go. But he's doing great. I think the flute choosed right."
Cantus nodded and smiled weakly, "You're right.. But.. I wonder..." He shrugged it off and went with his old friends to hear the same stories from them.

Chapter Six: Minstrel Reborn

The next day, things were easier between Cantus and Wembley, but something was bothering the young green fraggle. "Cantus.. I.. I need to talk to you about something.."
The older fraggle nodded and walked down the tunnel to talk to him in private. "What is it my little friend?"
He frowned a bit tilting his head as he was obviously in thought then he leaned up and whispered into the tall fraggle's ear. Cantus nodded silently for a moment then blinked. "Are.. are you certain?" Wembley didn't need to be psychic to see the joy in the sage's quiet eyes. He nodded and grinned, "I'll blow the fraggle horn so you can tell everyone!" He rushed off.

Everyone was gathered in the Great Hall as Wembley and Cantus strolled up together to speak to everyone. Wembley shook his head quickly before he spoke. "Everyone.. I have an announcement to make.. I'm giving up being a minstrel..." Everyone gasped in surprise before he quickly continued. "But not forever! I think... You see.. I had a lot of fun, but I'm just not ready there's so much I want to do.. " The taller fraggle held up his hand.
"I'll take it from here.. You see.. He is still too young and inexperienced in life. Being a minstrel is a long and hard journey, and as we've both just learned.. He is not ready for it, and the flute refused me, because I was doubting if I wanted to continue this.." He said softly hanging his head as there was some puzzled and surprised murmuring from the crowd. "I realize now, that it was foolish of me. I love being a minstrel.. and now I will continue once more.. " He held up the magic flute and played softly. "As you can see, I'm back. It seems I needed a vacation to rediscover myself, and the minstrels needed to continue their journey. So the flute did what was necessary. So things are.. as they were before.. though not quite.. and never will be quite again." He calmly turned away and there was some excited chattering as the minstrels readied to leave once more.
Cantus and Wembley changed outfits once more and Wembley smiled shaking his hand. "Thank you again, Cantus! I had a lot of fun, but it was hard too. And I don't think I'm the minstrel type.. "
The minstrel leader waved his finger slightly, "You may not be a minstrel now.. But you will be.. The flute chose you for a reason. You have what it takes.. You are still young, it will take some time to mature and to have more experience in the world. And one day.. You will take your place as the leader once more.. "he said quietly then smiled. "Why don't you escort us back out of fraggle rock?"
"I'd love to!!" Wembley laughed and danced with the minstrels as they headed out, singing Cantus's song but to Wembley's happier beat, until they reached the end and he simply waved them goodbye.

The End​

Effralyo

Reaction score
Cantus was my small adorable friend before, but now he becomes adorable beyond measure. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-uh!

Emosewa

Reaction score
Aww shucks you guys, so very nice. I'm embarrassed ^_^. :embarrassed:

Effralyo

Reaction score
"Yeah, I've not seen a belly flop like that in forever!" Red laughed softly which made him chuckle weakly and rub his stomach.
That line, frankly speaking, touches me very much - I dunno why, maybe since I dream to stroke Cantus myself *blushes*. Or why else I draw him holding his hand almost like that so often last time.... :wink:

Emosewa

Reaction score
Alright, onto my next tale, which was the very second story I wrote (thanks to my sister who really wanted me to write it.) And you'll notice it has two endings. I let those on FR vote , and that was the ending (I only gave them a choice) and then is the real ending. ^_^ Hope you enjoy!

Matters of the Heart

The Beginning

In the Great Hall, Red was practicing one of her awesome dives whie Mokey was sketching some flowers. Gobo was writing a new song with his guitar and Wembly was just humming along. Phinny Fraggle, a small fraggle with a sort of dusty rose colored fur and long strawberry pink hair tied back, came by humming softly a totally different song with a little smile on her face.
"What's with her?" Gobo asked looking up. "I know she's normally .. um.. in her own world. But the last day or two she's been even more so."
"Oh, Gobo. You know she's a very creative mind. Though you are right, I asked her this morning about it. And she's in love! Can you believe it? It's soo cute. Though she won't tell me who. Just that she visited him this morning by the gorg's garden", Mokey giggled happily and sighed in thought thinking how wonderful it was for her friend!
"What?" Gobo and Wembly both looked up at her and started to chuckle they had to cover their mouths. "The only fraggle we've seen by the gorg's garden was wierd Marlin. He was just standing there looking at the ground. Do you think he was waiting for her?" Both boy fraggles started to laugh.
Mokey blinked and Red who had over heard it laughed too. "Phinny and Marlin? Boy ain't that a match up like the rock's never seen before."
"Now you three stop it! If they like each other what else matters? I'm sure beneath that ...exterior. Marlin has a heart of gold that Phinny, in her own way, has found a way to. Oh I should go congratulate him!" She giggled and hopped up, followed by the other three who were still giggling to themselves.
Marlin was hurrying by holding his lucky pebble, but blinked when he saw the four fraggles. "W-what do you want??" He said defensively eyeing them suspiciously.
Red and Gobo couldn't help themselves as they started to laugh loudly. Mokey frowned and ignored them as she walked over and put an arm around Marlin. "I just heard! I think its fantastic. I only hope you and her are quite happy together. May I ask how it happened? Was it just a glance across the rock and you two fell for each other madly?"
The short fraggle blinked and frowned more, "What are you talking about??"
"Why, you and Phinny! Gobo told me she's in love with you, you can't tell me you had no idea!" Mokey laughed softly.
Marlin's face twisted up a bit in deep thought and then he blinked, "Oh yeah! Of course, afterall what fraggle could resist me?? Now if you don't mind, my girl awaits.." He grinned running off wondering how he could have missed a fraggle that was wild about him. Unfortunately, no one told Phinny who was happily putting a few flowers in her hair and then screamed in surprise as Marlin came up behind her and tackled her in a desperate hug. "Your dream boy is here now!"
"Ack, what are you talking about Marlin???" She pushed him away and looked at him wide eyed coughing a little from the tight hug she'd just been in.
Marlin looked at her and laughed. "Oh come on, everyone knows you and me were meant to be, baby!"
"I'm not your 'baby' Marlin. There's obviously been some sort of mistake! You are a.. um.. interesting fraggle. But I don't feel that way for you.. at.. alll.." She said sternly.
"Oh don't be silly, you are just acting shy. Let Marlin make you feel all better.." He said with a grin and started walking to her ready to hug her again.
"Ahhh!" Phinny eeped and ran off.

Elsewhere in the Gorg's castle, Pa was walking along sweeping at his wife's command when she walked into the room. "Dear, Junior is in the radish patch singing again. He's been like this all morning. Do you know what I think is wrong with him?"
"He finally hit his head too hard?" Pa tilted his head curiously.
"No silly, I think our little Junior.. is in love.." She sighed and smiled happily. "I just wonder where he met the gorg, we've not had one visit in years.."

Discovered!

"Look out below!" Red cried out as she lept off a ledge into the fraggle pond and several fraggles cheered. The loudest was Phinny who was actually screaming for Marlin to stop chasing her, though of course he didn't hear it.
"Oh let us dance the dance of love, my sugar plum!" He held his arms open trying to catch up. She gasped and hid behind a boulder and panted heavily as he continued by and looked around and frowned a bit grabbing Gobo when he happened by.
"Why did you tell HIM that I was in love with him?? Are you trying to do this to me?"
Gobo of course was a bit surprised, "You mean you don't? Mokey said you were in love with some guy you met on the way to the gorg's garden..Who else could it have been?"
Phinny shook her head and frowned. "Nevermind, just.. ahh nevermind." She rubbed her forehead and took off when Marlin found her again. Luckily, Gobo stopped him and started chatting with him, obviously trying to settle things. Phinny wasn't the type of fraggle who liked hurting others' feelings but this was too much. Walking quickly, she knew only one person could make her feel better. Little did she know a certain pink fraggle with blue hair was following her.

"Oh, lovely radishes! You won't believe what happened this morning! Well.. you might.. I mean.. you were there but.. Oh well I'm gonna tell you anyway!" Junior grinned and started to whisper to his garden when suddenly he saw a flash of movement by the fraggle hole. He leapt up and turned walking over. "Ahh what are you doing here? You know we can't let Ma and Pa see you. It could be dangerous!"
"Oh pish posh, they leave it up to you to get fraggles, and they don't even care that much you know. "Phinny giggled and walked over hopping into the hand provided by the large Gorg. "You just won't believe what just happened to me though! "She looked around just to make sure his parents weren't in earshot and then giggled as she told him the experience.
"He did what? Ohh I should thump him!... Hmm? .. Yeah, I know.. no thumping.. Yeah.." Junior then started to laugh as he sat down in the middle of the garden chatting with the little fraggle.

Mokey looked out wondering if her friend had gone to the Trash Heap and she clutched her chest in shock seeing Phinny happily talking with -Junior Gorg! She knew that they had all shared a couple of words with Junior at one time or another it seemed, and maybe he was ok, but just for a Gorg. Those two actually seemed like good friends. "Oh.. no.. hehe, it.. it can't be that those two are.. that he's the one that... that.. Oh no this is just silly! Hehe.. heh..isn't it?" She said turning away about to go back into the tunnel but turned again quickly, glued to the scene that was unfolding before her.

Phinny giggled and patted Junior's cheek, "Well, thanks Junior. You always know how to cheer a girl up." She smiled happily and hopped out of his hand when he lowered it and she looked around quickly and then hurried into the hole. Feeling so much better, and almost forgetting about the whole Marlin incident;afterall who could forget that; when she was quite startled by Mokey jumping out from some rocks behind her.
"I saw the whole thing!! Is it true.. a-are you and Junior? AHhh but -but how could that be?" She seemed almost panicky at the idea and Phinny frowned grabbing her nose making her shut her mouth.
"If I tell you, you have to keep it a secret. It's not that I don't love Junior, nor that I care too much about being the laughing stock.. though I wouldn't really care for that.. But it's because I'm afraid you will think its unhealthy and keep me here."
"You do love him! Well it is unhealthy! Mokey replied with a frown pulling her face away but shook her head. "How could this have happened??"
Phinny frowned slightly and sighed leaning against the wall, "Well, remember three days ago? When you were going to show us all the correct way to go get radishes? And I had told you I was too ill the day before to go? Well..."

<<flashback time>>

Phinny smiled eagarly as she was well enough that morning she knew she could make it to the lesson. She hurried out to the garden and saw the other fraggles already around radishes listening to Mokey. Creaping out so as to not interrupt, she moved next to another radish and listened when suddenly..
"Argg, a mass of fraggles in MY garden! I'm gonna catch all of you!!" Junior leapt at them and they scattered screaming and running back to the hole. Phinny frowned running after them but slipped and injured her ankle, though it was just a slight sprain but it made her unable to get up quickly enough to avoid the giant hand that grabbed her. "Well well I finally caught you lil fraggle! Maybe the others will think twice about entering MY garden! Hehe, now lets find you a nice and cozy cage!" He grinned and walked off with her. The other fraggles had ran in and never noticed they had had an extra among them.

After putting Phinny in a small bare bird cage with a tiny (though large for her) cup of water and a piece of garlic gumdrop in the corner, he kneeled down to watch her. She was being difficult by doing nothing more then swinging on the small perch in the cage. "Well Fraggle? Why aren't you doing anything??"
Phinny frowned, "Fraggle? I have a name you know! It's Phinny.. and why should I entertain you? You captured me? If I want to sit here and do nothing.. its my right.. right?" She hopped down and gave a small sharp cry from the pain that shot up her leg and sat down rubbing the ankle.
"W-what? Are you ok Fraggle? I didn't hurt you did I?" Junior frowned, sincerely worried. "I.. I mean Vinny."
"It's Phinny.. and no.. You didn't hurt me. Not directly. I fell and hurt my ankle when you chased us.. And I bet the other fraggles have no idea I'm even here." She started to cry.
"Ahh! Don't cry little fraggle! Um.. I'll help.. uh.. what can I do to help fix your leg?"
The fraggle looked up at him, a bit surprised he actually cared so much. "I think it'll heal on its own.. but.. alittle cushion or something for it to rest would be really helpful.."
Junior frowned in thought looking around, then found an old but clean handkerchief and opened the cage carefully putting it down. "I don't have any pillows small enough but this might do.."
"Thanks.." Phinny smiled a little bunching it up so it was cozy for her leg. "This'll do just fine.. Thank you.. um.. why do you care if i'm hurt or not? I thought you hate fraggles.. and you did lock me in a cage."
Junior stood up and frowned pacing a bit. "Well.. yeah, cause you fraggles never stay. And you always steal my radishes! So you are kinda crooks! And criminals like you are supposed to be locked up.. "
She shook her head, "We eat radishes, is it fair we starve? There's plenty for both of us afterall. I know they are technically yours, but you can spare them. And why do you want fraggles to stay? Don't you have any gorg friends, gorg?"
The large gorg frowned sitting on his bed and sniffed sadly, rubbing his large nose. "No.. And its JUNIOR Gorg! I never seen another Gorg besides my parents.. " He rested his head on his hands. "And I get sooo lonely.."
Phinny frowned sadly. "Well, if you let me out of the cage I'll happily talk with you. And I promise to be your friend, IF You let me return home. Afterall, true friends don't keep friends in cages.. Heh, besides I can't run right now with my ankle like this.."
"Well.. this better not be a trick!" He smiled letting her out and very delicately putting her on the bed. They chatted until he was called down to help with dinner by his mom, but immediately came up afterwards with a tiny bit of radish left over from a salad they'd had. "You don't like garlic huh?"
She shook her head and smiled, "Well in certain foods, but not so much and like this. It's a bit yucky to me, but maybe it's just an acquired taste."
They talked again and even shared a few songs until it was quite late, and Junior gently put her to bed back in the cage so no bugs or things could try to get her in the night. The next morning he regretably let her go back at the hole and she thanked him, thinking she had a whole new attitude and respect for gorgs, and .. well there was just something special about Junior.

<<End Flashback>>

"And.. well it just grew quickly from there. I can't help it, there's something so sweet and caring about Junior. I know maybe its not obvious when you look at him, but he has a heart of gold and can be sort of silly and fun to be around. Long as he's careful not to step on you", Phinny laughed weakly then gave a happy sigh, "And you couldn't really understand unless you spent time with him just looking up at the sky at night and talking about the stars.."
Mokey sighed shaking her head, "This can't really go on. I mean.. its unnatural. You and him, the size difference alone! What would the other fraggles think!"
She frowned looked up at her friend, "Please Mokey.. Don't tell them. Don't you care at all about MY happiness? And so what about our differences. We like each other, doesn't that count for something? Look, keep it to yourself.. and.. and.."she sighed. "I'll go ask the Trash Heap tomorrow about this alright? Please, for me.. You know it means the world to me.."
Mokey looked away and gave a long sigh. She knew it was a bad idea but "Alright.. You talk to the trash heap and I won't tell anyone Alright??"
Phinny smiled hugging her tightly and hurried off. She just hoped that the Trash Heap saw things eye to eye with her.

(A/N: there's a pic of Phinny in my art section for anyone curious, since I had a hard time describing her apperance )

Emosewa

Reaction score
To The Trash Heap!
The next morning Phinny was up and quickly heading into the garden, unlike the rest of the fraggles she had nothing to fear. The bright morning sunlight made her smile despite the sad news and she looked around. "Hmm, he should be here somewhere. Junior?"she called out, trying to be quiet enough to not get anyone else to notice. Still met only with silence she was about to leave, when the familiar heavy thuds of Junior's footsteps hurrying from within the castle caught her ears.
She smiled when he appeared and he looked around quickly, "Phin.. Its too early I got chores to do, like taking out some garbage.." He showed her the small trash can he was holding.
"That's perfect, we both should go to the dump anyway. I think we should talk to the Trash Heap about.. well.. about us.."
Junior gave her a startled and very confused look. "What do you mean? What's wrong with 'us'? And why do we need to talk to her about it?"
A little giggle came from the fraggle and she grinned. "Because I know it sounds crazy..But if we don't talk to her there may not be an 'us'. My friend Mokey saw us and she's realized.." she blushed furiously."Well that ... you know.. I like you. And she'll tell everyone and they won't let us be together, so if anyone can help its Trash Heap. So please, humor me with this.."

They stood infront of the pile of garbage for a moment in a deafening silence. Just then, the pile of garbage stirred and Marjory rose up, followed by Philo and Gunge who regularly hid when they heard the gorgs coming. "Please, we need your assistance.. You see.. Junior and I.."
"Not another word.." Marjory said coolly and waved her hand. "I already know your problem. So you and the big guy have fallen for each other.. Well it's been a while, Junior Gorg. I'm glad to see things have gotten better since last time we met. And do not worry, I can quite easily solve your dilemma."
Junior laughed happily, "Really?!" He grinned happily.
"She is all knowing.. and all seeing.. Trash Heap!" the two rodents said proudly and followed it with their usual 'nyahhhh'.
"Relax boys.. Lets see help me find those potions.." she looked around into the debris around her as she whispered to herself "Hehe.. this is MY chance to get atleast the gorgs and fraggles to finally see eye to eye.. as it were.." Then she produced two bottles, a green and a red one. "Now, if you two kids are really serious, these can solve your problem. But one of you will be losing everything for the other. If you are willing, you will drink just a little of this in the morning and for one day you will be like the other. That means for one day, until midnight you, Junior Gorg, will be Junior Fraggle. And the other day after you have some potion, you, Phinny Fraggle, will turn into Phinny Gorg. "
"Of course, after it wears off you will be normal. And in two days, after living a day in the life of the other, you will choose who's life will be lost and who's life will be gained, by drinking whichever of these once more will make the affects permanent. Will Junior continue his life in the castle, or will Phinny have a new fraggle by her side in the rock? Only you two can decide. Though of course I would suggest you tell your friends and family just before you make your decision, afterall, they have a right to know the truth."
"Why do we haveta wait two days?" Junior tilted his head curiously.
"Because, these things have to take time to completely get out of your system, it can be longer then two days, but if you are truly in love.. Do you really want to wait that long?" With that she disappeared back into the regular quiet pile of junk.
Philo and Gunge smirked, "Ok you two, off with you now.. The Trash Heap HAS SPOKEN!!"

Phinny was happy after they left and she looked down at the two bottles they held. "Just a little right? Well.."She bit her lip nervously and smiled."I guess..its.. only fair I go first. I mean I'm the one who suggested we go to the Trash Heap.. "She closed her eyes and took the green one and poured a bit of the thick liquid into her mouth and coughed as she closed it back up. "Ohh that doesn't taste pleasant.."wiping her mouth quickly she blinked as she noticed her hand seemed larger, but then again the rest of her did too, and it was rapidly growing...

I am Gorg

"What is that sound in the garden?" Ma wondered hearing Junior exclaiming about something. "What is going on out here, I -" She lost her voice as she saw a strange gorg. The girl did seem to act like she felt at home in the garden though was a bit nervous at the site of Ma. "Ohh you are the one Junior's been so happy about. Oh Junior, you shouldn't have hidden away such a pretty thing, oh let me just look at you! You remind me of myself a few hundred years back.. Come on inside and have lunch with us. " She grinned in delight at seeing the gorg who just looked like the model of elegance and noble blood, perfect for her son. Even if he didn't want to be king anymore, she thought quickly. "Oh Paaaa" she called out in a singsong voice. "Come see who your son's brought to the castle for lunch?"
"Oh it better not be one of those filthy fraggles or some critter he found in the garden, "the burly gorg complained as he thundered in making the gorg girl shiver. "Huh? Oh its a girl.. Haven't seen one of those in a few hundred years, don't tell me you grew her out of a peapod."He laughed heartily and was met with a light slap from a wooden spoon his wife was holding.
"Behave dear! Our son has an important guest and we want her to feel welcome," she said as she nudged him, hoping the ex-king would get the idea and he nodded quickly then blinked.
"Oh?.. Oh!! Yeah, come on in dear and relax.. Make your self comfortable, why if we knew that lunkhead actually knew a real girl we'd have told him to invite you over a long time ago. So, where have you been hiding?"
"Hehe, well you know.. I guess you could say I've been living under a rock. "She smiled as she responded, and the group of gorgs laughed.
"Hehe, you got a smart girl with some humor, I'm surprised! So what do they call you?" The pale indigo gorg asked, once again getting a slight pat on the arm to remind him of his manners.
"Oh I'm Phinny Fr- Gorg! Phinny Gorg!" The girl shook her head quickly to clear up the mistake she almost made.
"Well, its wonderful to meet you, Phinny dear. Just call us Ma and Pa, and please sit down and let us eat!" Ma said as they all pulled up chairs at the table and began to eat their lunch.

"Wow!" Phinny gasped as she finally found sanctuary in the parapets of the castle with Junior. "I guess it really has been a while since your family's had guests over.." she giggled weakly resting against the side looking over the garden. "First, there was the lunch where they still asked sooo many questions. Then right after that they wanted to tell stories, since I obviously hadn't heard them." She chuckled as she remembered how big the father gorg's tiny eyes got when she had no clue who Sir Hubris was. It felt like three days worth of lecturing on Gorg History.
"And then there were the songs ..and dancing.." Junior sighed smiling as he looked off into the distance. He couldn't remember the last time they had so much fun. He was glad he had taught her a few traditional Gorg songs so she joined in easily.That's when they started to dance, and he was alittle embarrassed when they made him dance, since he was used to dancing with his mom. But they only did that briefly before he got to dance with Phinny and that was the nicest feeling he ever had in the world. But then they switched partners and he was dancing with his mom again. Junior remembered with a little grin when he could still hear his gorgish girl laugh she was having so much fun.
"It's such a beautiful day, but we were so busy the sun is already setting.." Phinny smiled glancing over at the horizon where, indeed, the sun was starting to droop tiredly behind the landscape. "It's a real pity you have to wait until tomorrow to join us. We are having the Festival of the Moon, and I'm sure you'd just love the fraggle moon.." She smiled at him.
He tilted his head still staring at the landscape, "...the moon?" Suddenly blushing, as he remembered what his mom had whispered when she danced with him, "You know, son of mine, that tonight is the most beautiful full moon. If you can convince her not to leave just yet, you can continue the gorg tradition of Kissing Rock.. "
"What?" She tilted her head staring at the Gorg. It might have been her imagination but he looked a bit red.
"Huh? W-what do you mean?" He looked at her innocently and wide-eyed. She grinned, he never could hide anything.
"You. You're blushing aren't you? Why?" Phinny always could be blunt when she wanted to be. He, on the other hand, shook his head denying any thought that could have been lingering in his head and smiled .
"Um.. uh.. Oh! I was just thinking.. you know .. How.. things might have been if I hadn't caught you! "he beamed proudly for his quick wit.
She smirked and looked at him for a moment before turning away. "You mean if I hadn't injured my ankle.. Well we wouldn't be here would we? And I don't regret things for the way they are. I wish I could tell the others, and I know I will eventually. Buuut, until then I'm glad. I might have a lot of friends in the Rock, but none of them are like you. And you might have never had many friends, but you've turned out great.. Just maybe you've been a bit lonely. A good thing you don't have to worry about that anymore. "She winked and smiled taking his hand and leading him down through the castle so they could bask in the light of the dying day in the garden and smiled.
"Nice to end a day with the one you care about, in the place you first 'met' right?"She giggled a little. But before they knew it Ma and Pa had gone out to bring them back inside for a few more stories before bed.

Finally, it was quite late and Ma and Pa were retiring for the evening. Junior and Phinny were back in the garden, the full moon high in the sky . She wandered close to the fraggle hole and smiled. "Thanks Junior.. I had a great time and your parents are so nice and funny. "She giggled then sighed looking down. "Well, its just about midnight, so I guess this is goodnight. And thank you so much once again. I really wish this evening didn't have to end, but atleast it does on a-" She blinked as Junior covered her mouth with two fingers and held up his other hand in a 'shhh' gesture smiling. He had it planned perfectly even though he was really nervous, staring at the pretty gorg girl under the moonlight was a dream come true! He felt like there were a thousand butterflies in his stomach, but fought them off as he leaned closer almost hesitantly and then finally went through with it. He gave her a gentle peck on the cheek and pulled back quickly blushing furiously.
"- High note.." She finished with a blush of her own and smiled more. "I will see you tomorrow, Junior. Get a good night's sleep.." With that, she shrunk and morphed back into her regular Fraggle state and waved with a quick smile before hurrying into the tunnel to prepare for the festival, hoping no one really noticed her absense.
"Sleep she says.. How can anyone sleep after that?" He blinked but gave a happy dreamy smile and fell back with a loud thud onto the ground, sitting up, and looked up at the moon. "She said I was like no one else down there.. and that I'd never be alone again.." Junior gave a contented sigh, still staring up at the sky as he started to sing..

Cross my heart and tell a lie.
Cross my eyes and hope to die.
I've been dreaming something nice.
Dreaming dreams of paradise.

Make a wish upon a star.
That's where all the sweet things are.
She's the one I'm longing for.
Longing but oh if only..if only...

Only when I make believe,
Things are what they should be
Dream girl lover were you lonely once too, ooo.

I'm so big and she's so small.
We can't make it I've been told.
Still I love her in my heart.
Dream girl lover do not part.

Dreams aren't just dreams and I know,
For a love so true's not far to go.
But worlds away it seems,drives me crazy,
But if only..oh if only..

Only when I make believe,
Things are as they should be
Dream girl lover were you once lonely too, ooo.
Me too.

Emosewa

Reaction score
A Gorg Down In Fraggle Rock

When Phinny got into the fraggle hole, everyone was asleep so they'd have the energy for the festival. It was important to her, because it was Mokey's turn and she was sure she'd have a lovely poem. And perhaps her friend would be too busy preparing for the festival to notice she was missing. Sneaking around the multitude of sleeping fraggles, she found a comfy spot and laid down pretending to be asleep, and as they woke up, she simply sat up pretending to have been there the whole time.
The festival was wonderful as always, and Mokey recited a 150 verse poem about the moon that she was very proud of. Of course, a few fraggles were well asleep before the end of it. She started heading to her cave to get some rest right after when she heard Boober talking to Large Marvin. "Oh its horrible! I heard there was a new gorg at the castle. It was supposed to be hideous, with really long mangy hair and a big nose and a face so horrible not even a mother could love."
"Oh I heard it was a girl gorg with an ugly dress that looked like it was made from a bed sheet, "Large Marvin chuckled as he ate a radish bar provided by the little blue fraggle. "Well, I'm going to bed. Goodnight!" He happily hurried off as Boober shook his head. As he turned to go to his cave he bumped into a very unhappy Phinny.
"Oh... hello, Phinny.. Um.. is anything the matter?" He tilted his head and the blond fraggle shook her head with a deep frown glaring daggers at him.
"No.. nothing's the matter. I'm just wondering why you are saying such horrible things about a gorg.. "
"Well.. it is just a gorg.. Why? Have you seen it?"
"It? Well no I've not seen HER myself, but I have heard she was quite a lovely gorg.. "
The small fraggle tilted his head suspiciously, "From who? I mean, who thinks of gorgs as anything but huge horrible monsters that like to threaten our lives on a daily basis and scare us from the garden.."
She blinked realizing she had talked herself into a corner and laughed innocently. "Oh.. y-you're right.. um.. well I .. I better go to bed. See you in the morning ."She waved and hurried off, knowing she needed to get some sleep so she could wake up early and be ready for when Junior the fraggle came.
It wasn't as early as she'd like, but Phinny had managed to awaken before many of the other fraggles. She was taking a dip in the fraggle pond when there was a slightly lost fraggle wandering into the great hall. She giggled at his expression, it was definitely her gorg. He was that same sandy brown color with the loose dull green shirt, and even his hair had an odd natural chorded look, like an old mop. The fraggle was as tall as Mokey and had a rounded nose, yep he was most definitely Junior. And Phinny grinned as she found herself unable to think of a more handsome fraggle she'd ever seen.
"Over here! "She called out to him as she pulled herself up to the side and sat beside the pond. His eyed widened as he slowly walked over and kept glancing back at his tail that was swaying side to side, as if it was a stranger who followed him too closely. "H-hi Phinny! I don't know if I'll ever get used to this.. And.. Why are you so wet? Did you take a bath? Hehe.. even your clothes are soaked."
Phinny smirked and grabbed his hand pulling him closer, "Shh.. you don't want them to find out do you?Just ignore your tail you'll get used to it." She smiled happily and held his hand longer and grinned, "I went for a swim. Don't tell me you've never gone swimming? Oh well, we will simply have to change that!" With an impish grin she pulled him forward and he went tumbling into the water, and being a fraggle, had the natural swimming ability as he surfaced but coughed.
"H-hey what'd you do that for! "He looked at her surprised and she giggled hopping in.
"Calm down.. you have to admit you're having fun. Swimming is one of a fraggle's favorite past times." She laughed softly and teasingly splashed him. He frowned momentarily but then grinned splashing her back. There was a flash of red and suddenly the namesake fraggle was in the pond looking at them surprised.
"What are you doing in here so early Phinny? And.. erm.. who's your friend?" Phinny giggled and hugged him as she introduced Red to her new friend to the rock, JR. After a few moments of simple chatting they climbed out and the pigtailed fraggle leaned over to Phinny. "Heh, you're friend is pretty cool.. though there's somethingly oddly.. familiar like I seen him around here before.."
She smiled and shrugged innocently when the rest of the fraggles were up and about.They were happy to welcome JR and showed him all around the rock giving him a grand tour. Junior knew of some of it, though he'd only been down there momentarily before, and was a bit hesitant in trying a doozer stick but found it rather tasty. He had forgotten how free and fun loving the fraggles' lives were and felt slightly envious. They were just starting a game of Rock High when Mokey rushed over, out of breath.
"I.. I just been to the .. gorg's garden.. t-they are..leaving.. it seems.. junior.. has.. ran off.."she puffed out tiredly.
"W-what?" the others gasped in surprise, and Junior moved over to hear her better. She told them quickly of how Junior had vanished that morning and the parents believed that he had eloped with the strange gorg from the garden. "Oh it is all my fault, if I hadn't told Phinny to.." She stopped noticing the strange fraggle standing by her with Phinny there as well and looked him over. "You know.. you look a lot like.. like.. "Suddenly she pulled back, eyes wide in shock. "You're.. Junior Gorg!!"

There was a shared gasp from everyone in the room, as they stared at JR, realizing the uncanny resemblances between the fraggle and well known gorg. "B-but how.. ?" Mokey eyed him again then looked to Phinny, "That's why he's missing! This explains why you were missing yesterday and there was that mysterious gorg! What did you do??"
But the other fraggle just shook her head, she didn't have time for this. She grabbed Junior's collar and started to run off towards the garden. "Hey, it was the Trash Heap's suggestion. And we gotta stop those Gorgs." Junior blinked realizing she was right and started to run too.
"But wait! How?" They heard Gobo call out distantly as the other fraggles started to head down the tunnel after them.
"With the truth! How else?" Junior said and they reached the hole to see the two gorgs with a wheel barrow full of different things ready to leave. Both fraggles took a deep breath and then marched out quickly infront of the gorgs.
"Ahh, fraggles!!" Ma shrieked and clung to her husband looking away."Oh I am trying so hard to get over my fear, but they.. they are just.. hideous!"
"That's a terrible thing to say, Ma!" Junior called out trying to be brave, but also trying to think of a way to get them to listen.
"What? Who are you to call me that??" She frowned and the other gorg stepped closer, acting as intimidating as always.
"You will correctly address this fair lady, varmint, or I'll stomp you into nothing!" He stepped slightly closer.
Phinny took a nervous gulp and Junior shook his head, "Cause I'm Junior Gorg! Well.. I'm a fraggle right now.. But.. I'll be a gorg again at midnight! I took this potion you see.. and this is what happened.."
Both gorgs blinked and leaned in close. "What?? Why would our son want to be turned into a fraggle?? " They scoffed standing straight up again though still eyed him uncertainly.
"Because.. "He pulled Phinny over to stand behind her, "Look closely, doesn't she look kinda familiar? Yeah, she's Phinny. You remember her from yesterday don't you? Even though she looks kinda different.. You see, I never met no girl gorgs, and maybe I'm missing out.. But I don't think so. Phinny is really funny and sweet and cares about me.. and she thinks the same thing about me! I don't think there's any girl better then her, even if she is a fraggle. And if we want to be together someday, forever and ever... Like you, mommy and daddy.. Then we gotta make a choice, and its only fair I see her world like she's seen mine..Right?"
"Ohhh.." the mother gorg rolled her eyes back as she fainted into Pa's arms from that. "What? This is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard Junior! You both turn into Gorgs right now! I don't like what I'm hearing and I can't imagine any reason a fraggle would rather be a fraggle than a great and glorious gorg!"
The fraggle girl frowned a bit as there was a sudden uproar from the tunnel's entrance which had become overflowing with curious fraggles, "Why would a gorg rather be a dull and ugly gorg than a fraggle??" They all called out.
Phinny and Junior blinked as they saw the two sides arguing and slowly turned to just stare at each other wide eyed and quietly breathed a shared thought. "Uh oh..."

Romeo and Juliet, They Ain't

The odd couple watched the two sides bicker and almost walked off when it seemed they were finally remembered. "Son, turn back into a gorg and get your little girlfriend to drink that potion so the two of you can show them that its better to be a gorg!" Junior had to cover Phinny's mouth as she was about to tell his father exactly what she thought of a gorg like him. He couldn't exactly blame her, his father had never tried to get to know any non-gorgs, even Junior himself never did before the Nirvana leaf incident, but it really changed his outlook on life and he knew he couldn't really tell anyone what was better without really knowing, but he wasn't too good with words so it was impossible to convince the older gorg.
"Ha! Junior's seen Fraggle Rock, there's nooo way he'd want to stay there in that garden as a gorg! He's going to drink that potion and stay a fraggle forever! And they are going to live happily ever after!" The fraggles said in unison, even Mokey was among them. Phinny frowned more and struggled free from Junior looking at him apologetically as she was about to yell, but Junior frowned and spoke first. "We can't! Um.. the Trash Heap said the potion won't work again for two days.. So.. we are just gonna be ourselves.. heh.." he shrugged innocently, thinkng if they couldn't force this one them at that time they'd give up. How wrong he was.. His father at first said it was probably a trick, and wondered what he meant about the Trash Heap, but the Fraggles loudly called out an array of comments about the Trash Heap so he ignored it for the moment.
Pa Gorg knelt down by the hole, wagging his finger menacingly at the collection of fraggles. "Alright, since they are risking soo much to be with each other, we'll make this something that sticks! In two days time, there will be a WEDDING! Both my son and your little friend will be here to get married, and unless you accept defeat, you little creatures have to be here too. Ready for a proper gorg wedding when she drinks the potion to become a gorg!"
"Ha! You mean you'd better be here, when Junior drinks the potion to become a fraggle and have a proper fraggle wedding!" They countered enthusiastically.
"In TWO DAYS!" both sides shouting before storming off to prepare. Ma Gorg happily exclaimed how much she loved weddings as she went into the house.

Phinny and Junior stared wide eyed as they found themselves alone in the garden suddenly. "Junior?"
"Yeah Phin?"
"What ... just happened?"
"Um.. I think they are throwing us a wedding? But.. I could be wrong.."
"No, unfortunately.. I think you're right.. I mean a wedding would be nice ..But.. I don't want you to leave your family, and you are the only one who really grows radishes well, and I know you don't want to leave either.."
"I know.. just like you don't want to leave your friends and all the fun you have in the rock, I don't want you to leave that behind either if you're not ready.."
They turned to each other wondering what they should do, when suddenly Mokey and Pa came out remembering the couple and the tall fraggle pulled her friend back as the walking mountain picked up his fraggle-fied son and carried him in quickly. "It's time to prepare for the wedding!!"

The next two days were a blur for the couple who didn't even get a chance to see each other. Pa Gorg tried to protect the radishes , but the fraggles were too smart for a first timer like him. And Phinny and Junior never even had a moment to breath as they were constantly being pulled one way or another to prepare, and just to keep them busy so that they couldn't talk to each other. At the end of the two days, everything was ready and an unusually large crowd had gathered at the castle.
Several fraggles played trumpets and Ma Gorg played her harp, as Junior frowned sullenly looking as his feet as he was stuffed into a tux. His father was at his side and behind him was a strange displayed mix of gorg and fraggle decorations. As well as two cakes, one towering gorg cake, and one very small (in comparison) fraggle cake. Several young fraggles hopped down the path happily as the music played, sprinkling flower petals, as Phinny came down the path with a flower wreath in her hair and a boquet of flowers in her hand, her eyes kept down as she frowned softly in thought.
"I can't believe they actually made us do this at the garbage pile.." Pa grumbled, as the wedding was indeed at the side by where they dumped their junk. For reasons unknown to him, his son and all of the fraggles insisted. Phinny stopped right infront of the pile of debris beside Junior, and on her other side were several female fraggles including Mokey all dressed in white with flowers.
The music quieted down and everyone sat, except for the couple. And then the two rodents arose blinking momentarily, a bit stunned at the site and then cleared their throats. "Here yee here yee.. All welcome the All Knowing, All Seeing TRASH HEAP!"
Marjory arose and almost giggled in delight seeing them all together, and the stunned look on Ma and Pa's faces were something she had been wanting to see for some time. "Well.. Gorgs.. Fraggles.. We are here to unite two lovers in a very special and wonderful bond of love and companionship.. But of course, this can not continue.. until they decide. " She pulled up the two potions and placed them on the ground before the couple and looked between the bride and groom sternly. "So.. what'll it be?"