Fraggle UK DVD Canceled?

Roddyboy

Reaction score
Fraggle DVD Canceled?

On April 7, 2004 a dvd was released here in Sweden with 12 episodes - the following:

- The Secret of Convincing John
- Capture The Moon
- Boober's Dream
- Mokey & The Minstrels
- The Day The Music Died
- Boober's Quiet Day
- Invasion of the Toe Ticklers
- A Friend In Need
- Booberock
- Red's Club
- The Doomsday Soup
- Junior Sells The Farm

Extramaterial on the dvd was the documentary "Down at Fraggle Rock"

The distribuator of the dvd was Columbia UK.

But last week it was withdrawn it only says it isn't available from the distrubuator anymore. And I can't understand why... It is a mystery to me since Discshop.se who has sold Fraggle Rock from their website has sold about 100 dvd's on this short time - four months.

Unfortunately I and a few of my friends hasn't been able to afford to buy it yet because we are unemployed. We never thought it would be withdrawn just four months after it's release. Our plan was to buy it very soon when we had money for it. I think it costed about 270SEK the dvd.

Does anyone here knows the reasons for it's withdrawn? Or do you know if there are more dvd's or so to buy with all episodes on them and if they shall be released here in Sweden too?

Thanx,
Roddyboy

muppet_dk

Reaction score
The contract that Columbia/Tristar had with JHC has expired, so when all the current stock sells out it will be gone.

I mailed Hit, those that got the right now, and asked them if they where planing on releasing any DVD's in europe with the Fraggles. They told me that they did not have any plans at this point, but that they are looking into it.