Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Boober

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Red

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

charlietheowl

Reaction score
So blame this poll on the fact that I've spent most of the day working on preparing for finals and would rather think about this and my brain is turned into mush.

Who is the cutest fraggle? I could see choosing any of the main five, but it's Boober for me. His hair, his little pudge, his personality, all of which create a giant AWWWWWWW.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Wembley is an extremely close second for me (as you can probably guess by my choice of avatar), for all the reasons you mentioned. You really can't go wrong with either him or Boober. Some of the best episodes of the show work on that dynamic, especially Scared Silly.

Puckrox

Reaction score
Boober and Wembley are definitely my two favorites as well. I often go back and forth about which one is my top pick. I knew I was gonna love Wembley in the second episode of Fraggle Rock when he sang the "Here to There" song.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
"Here To There" is great. One of things that makes Wembley's character so good is his insecure side, because everybody can identify with that. Songs like "I'm Not Scared" and "Brave Alone" are heartbreaking.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I see my love of Boober has left me in the minority so far. Everybody loves the little wimp!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
That's fine. You can't go wrong with Wembley or Boober as far as I'm concerned. Or any of the fraggles, they're all so cute.