Fraggles & Ferdowsi IN SPACE!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oooh! I am very interested to see how Gobo sounds with the re-casting, and who does him.
I will agree with you, Charlie! (sighs) I guess Gobo's my thrid favorite character now right after Boober. I still keep Wembley as my #1 favorite FR character though.

Did you just change your avatar... again? Wembley's my favorite! Did he play the guitar left or right hand?

PanthraDion

Reaction score
When I saw this on MuppetMindset I wanted to scream with excitement. I know no other way to express my excitement. When Gobo finally speaks, he will be the fourth Fraggle to speak, and the third of the Fraggle Five, after Red, Wembley, and Traveling Matt. I like to assume that since Dave Golez can do Matt that he can do Boober, but the next question is who they will get to do Mokey, since, as I understand it, Kathy Mullen is not a part of the JHC any more.

cahuenga

Reaction score
Boober speaks on the Do it anyway video behind scenes!

PanthraDion

Reaction score
But still, if Dave Golez can do Traveling Matt, then he can still do Boober I bet, no matter if Boober spoke at the end of that video or not.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I hope the video gets released sooner since the sneak peak photo was posted on March 21st.

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
Wow. Wow! SQUEE! And all other appropriate exclamations of surprise and delight. There may be no movie, but it looks like they're serious about bringing Fraggle Rock back. The magic lives on!