1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Fraggles in 2005: Make a guess!

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by wembleyfraggle, Nov 30, 2004.

1. DerekJ New Member

Assuming Doozers would be the pawns, would still be a rather one-sided chess game--
    Eight major pieces on one side, and three on the other...
  2. That Announcer New Member

Yup

As Dr. Teeth might say, "Too true! Too true!" Really there are only the Gorgs as bad Fraggle characters. You might be able to get Philo and Gunge in there, but I'm not sure if they'd count as "bad" characters exactly. If the game was to be played from a Fraggle perspective, good old Sprockey would have to be on the bad side! :cry: Oh dear!

:attitude: Your friendly neighborhood critic
  3. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I'd really love to see more Sabba stuff, now that a DVD release including the box set will bring new interest in the property.

I'd love to see PVC's of the Fraggles, a Sprocket and Matt plush, some adult sized male T-shirts (female ones were available at Hot Topic a while back), Cd's (or at the very least, MP3's on Itunes) and a baseball cap or two.
  4. CoOKiE Member

Sprocket plush is doubtful... but theres been Mokey and Matt Sabab plushes spoted at toyfairs... still no sign ov pictures floating around on the net tho :smirk:
  5. Beige New Member

Maybe the Gorgs could use Poison Cacklers as their pawns, and some McMooch bishops as well
  6. Effralyo Active Member

Certainly CJ - huggable and fluffy!..
  7. Effralyo Active Member

Ohhh... it makes me so :cry: ... since I imagine how I could comb and stroke it... and his moustache... mmmmmmmmmmm..... how sweet!...
  8. Beauregard Well-Known Member

*thinks*

This girl neds help...
  9. Effralyo Active Member

Hmm? Help?..
    Well - help to get`em, if more correctly. When you live in such a fraggle-, Sesame-, and Muppetless place (there isn`t any possibility to spot`em anywhere), what else can ya write?... ;)
  10. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Hm mmm... so there IS a Travelling Matt, at least a prototype? Cookie, where did you get your information? I didn't hear about the Matt, just the Mokey.
  11. That Announcer New Member

Check tougpigs.com. Danny has posted some news there on his updates page.
  12. Emosewa New Member

Am I the only one who would completely love a soundtrack? Even better, a COMPLETE soundtrack? Yeah it would be huge, but I love a lot of 'lesser' songs.
  13. That Announcer New Member

Yup

Indeed, a soundtrack would be nice so that we wouldn't have to search through too many used record stores looking for the BMG Kidz CDs from the early '90s. If HIT took their energy off of releasing Barney CDs for a minute, we might have something here..
  14. erniebert1234ss Active Member

too true, too true...

HIT has done absolutely NOTHING except realease single DVDs. PUT OUT THE SEASON SETS ALREADY! (caps)

NO PURPLE F***IN' DINOSAURS EITHER!!! (caps again-can you see I'm mad as **** and can't take anymore?)

BJ
  15. Emosewa New Member

Patience, its coming out in September.
  16. That Announcer New Member

A soundtrack's coming in September? That's the best news I've heard in a while!
  17. Emosewa New Member

No no, sorry. ^_^ I meant the first season is.
  18. That Announcer New Member

Oh, THAT..

Well, that's extremely good news too. I may have already known it, but who cares? I'm gonna go blow the Fragglehorn and have a party! Yay!
  19. Emosewa New Member

Haha, if you ever went to Fraggle Rocker, you'd realize parties aren't a good idea, we're still having one we started a few days ago, and its gone very bizarre. ^_^
  20. EleganceLiberty New Member

I think I missed that one. Is it too late to get involved? D=