1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Fraggles Look For Jobs (Restored)

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Rugratskid, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

This was just a test I did for restoration back in December of 2013. I tried fixing some colors in Fraggles Look For Jobs, but it didn't come out very well. Anyway, I thought I'd share it anyway. Here's the video: I am going to restart the project in April, because I think I could do better than that now. I will be going frame by frame for stabilization and some color correction. If anyone would like to join the project, just let me know. The more people we have working on this, the faster it can get done!

2. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

Does anyone have the source used on the Muppet Wiki page? Mine is much fuzzier, my copy has many bleeding colors, and has a yellow tint. I can fix the yellow tint, but I can't fix bleeding colors that are as bad as the copy I have. Once I get the Muppet Wiki source, I can officially begin my project!