Fraggles on TV's Family Guy

Foodie

Reaction score
I forgot about this 'til the other day but, last Sunday ( Nov. 5th ), Stewie made reference to "Fraggle Rock" on "Family Guy". He & Brian where duped into the military and somehow, the punchline ended with Stewie saying " Fraggle Iraq ". To my limited knowledge, this is the 2nd reference to "Fraggle Rock" made on TV's FOX's "Family Guy".

So, uhh... anyone else catch that? :smirk:

Nick

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I don't remeber that one, but I do remeber one in the first season where Peter was holding a Rock in his hands and he said, ' here's a Fraggle Rock. ' Not sure excatly what was going on but I do remember hims aying that.

Foodie

Reaction score
Hmm... I don't recall that. The other reference I've heard was most likely from the first season when Peter mixes up Plymouth Rock with Fraggle Rock. :smirk:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Fodie your right about the first season

the refreance in lastw eeks episode was Fraggle Iraq

D

Dil

Geez, Family Guy is such a popular show, and the population of "Fraggle" is pretty popular, so they used a reference to Fraggle Rock in Family Guy.
Hee hee!

Foodie

Reaction score
I just hope they don't say anything derogatory about Fraggle Rock... like the way too many people think it's cool to hint at Bert & Ernie's sexuality. I've never been a fan of that since Sesame Street is supposed to be children's show. :smirk:

Nick

DavidRock

Reaction score
Wow, that is cool. They're showing it here at the moment - I'll be listening out for that. I think it would be cool if they had episode where there's a hole in the wall and Stewie actually met Fraggles...that would be so fun.

:excited::excited: at "Fraggle Iraq"

Also, has anyone seen American Dad. The guy who does the voice of Steve, when he speaks in certain tones it reminds me a bit of Gobo.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Somewhat Rude Fraggle stuff that peopel talk about lol

A friend of mine used to say that Uncle Matt smoked too maney Fraggle Rocks, and that was a joke for years in my household. I sometimes wonder if that's not a little bit true.
I still think Gobo dabbles in the magic shrooms from time to time. You like to explore caves huh? You probably get lost in them on one of your trips and clame you were just on a long voyage. lol
Defantly Boober for sure I mean DREAM DOOZER his dearms look like some kind of bad ascid trip.
I think Wembley might be in the clear though, but who knows after all him and Gobo did live together for a while. No slah I was referring to the mushroom thing. :stick_out_tongue:
Mokey. Um... a dreamer, a ' visionary ' oh yes you do get ' visions ' allright.
Red could be a catch 20. She dose whatever direction her speatic mind takes her. lol
I hope I'm not introuble again lol

Foodie said:
I just hope they don't say anything derogatory about Fraggle Rock... like the way too many people think it's cool to hint at Bert & Ernie's sexuality. I've never been a fan of that since Sesame Street is supposed to be children's show. :smirk:

Nick

Foodie

Reaction score
Naw, fraggles are too pure for drug usage.:smirk: :excited: