Fran Brill Comerical

wes

Reaction score
Has any one seen a medicen comercal on ACTONEL with Fran Brill in it, The comercial is something about tiny fracture in the spine caused by calcium loss. The Catchy slogan,"IF you Slump you Get your Mothers Hump!"

I was sitting at my Computer checking my post here at MC and it click I have seen a 100 time,but i thaught it was her, let me know if thats true , if i'm right

thanks

Barry Lee

Reaction score
wes said:
Has any one seen a medicen comercal on ACTONEL with Fran Brill in it, The comercial is something about tiny fracture in the spine caused by calcium loss. The Catchy slogan,"IF you Slump you Get your Mothers Hump!"

I was sitting at my Computer checking my post here at MC and it click I have seen a 100 time,but i thaught it was her, let me know if thats true , if i'm right

thanks
Yea, it's her.

wes

Reaction score
I sorry, pardon thanks Guys :halo: :big_grin: please don't be upset All love

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
Hi Wes,
I'm not upset. We need more Fran! :smile:

Fran's face is also on tissue boxes...advertising that medicine Actonel.
(I laughed my butt off when I saw that.)
Somehow I doubt that's a muppet collectable.:smile:

Ya know among her many acting gigs, I remember her appearing on the first episode of the TV show "Third Watch" where she portrayed a druck driver and hit a kid with her car (if I remember the episode correctly). She was only on for a few minutes.

She also unsuccessfully ran to be selected as a ruling board member of the TV union AFTRA.
But was not elected.