Frank Oz in a movie with Chevy Chase

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I saw a scene from a movie today that featured Frank Oz. I don't what the name, or what movie it is. In this scene, he was a teacher giving his adult students a test. Chevy Chase was one of the students, who was making a big scene in the classroom because he didn't study, or something like that.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
The two worked together three times

Frank Oz and Chevy Chase both appeared on "Saturday Night Live" (where Chevy was a cast member and Frank helped with the Muppets during the first season), and in "Sesame Street Presents: Follow that Bird" (where Chevy played the news man and Frank did Muppets).

But the film you saw (which features Frank as a test monitor, and Chevy stars as Emmett Fitz-Hume) is the 1985 comedy film "Spies Like Us". Hope this helps.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like I said, I'm not familiar with the movie or anything, but yes Frank was a test monitor...in fact, he had retractable security cameras in the room. I glanced at the screen from my kitchen, and saw him and thought "that's Frank Oz!" then he spoke, and he sounded alot like a deeper version of Bert, and I thought "that's DEFINETELY Frank Oz". I'll look up "Spies Like Us'', and check it out. Thanks for the help.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
It's "spies like us". Theres a thread somewhere about where it's mentioned as well as other movies Frank as appeared in.