Frazzle

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Anyone remember Frazzle?
I was just listening to Chris Cerf's Frazzle song on my ipod and just cracking up and realizing that he's not on the show anymore.

I remember seeing a clip on the net of Grover and Frazzle talking and then Grover asked "Ooh that's terrible, what happened then?" Frazzle mumbles and walks past Grover, "I don't blame you." lol

Last time I seen him is in the 90s when he was going to the dentist and the dentist runs through the wall in fear. lol

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Frazzle appeared in the video footage for "The Color Orange Day" on Sesamstreet.org and a Facebook application.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I think I've seen the Facebook application once, that was pretty cool. Is it still there or is there a way to go to it without being a member? I don't use social networks anymore.

Drtooth

Reaction score
He's one of those characters they just stop using because they run out of situations to write him into. One they bring back when they think they want to use them again, and only use that character a couple of times.

Frazzle's a fun character, but there really wasn't too much to the character other than being vicious looking and unintelligible. I like his 1990's Taz transformation, the thing where he's really just a wild kid that freaks everyone else out... that was a good angle for him, but it would lead to sketches exactly the same as the Dentist one. Other than that, the character never found his niche.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
The dentist sketch. That was funny. I loved it when Frazzle said to the dentist "Hello!" And then the dentist screamed and runs away in a panic. In which his mother remarked "Oh My! Frazzle, It looks like the dentist is affraid of you."