Freddy Monster

downunderbatman

Reaction score
Hi all,

I decided to purchase the rest of the Project Puppet Patterns (prior to Christmas I only had all the simple series). I now own them all, so decided to start with the Borsa Pattern. Followed it exactly as it stood except I drew the arms onto the pattern so that when it came time to sew it together the body/neck was only two pieces to sew together. I found a really nice purple from my local shop. The eyes were large half spheres I purchased through out of the box and covered in purple polar fleece for his eyelids. I found some nice self adhesive multi sized felts used for chairs and tables for the pupils, they work great. His nose was a pattern I came across online. Sorry, can't remember who posted it or where but I enlarged is significantly. I wanted him to have a large nose. I decided to try a fur nose instead of the usual fleece nose and I quite like the results.

As always with my puppets, these were created for the soul purpose of entertaining my little boy who is not just over 2 years old. He loves him so I'm happy, but any advice anyone might have to improve the puppets are always greatly appreciated so that my next puppets can only improve.

Anyway, onto the pics. Hope you like him. He's called Freddy Monster.

Greg

kumakami

Reaction score
I love the HUGE honker...great looking puppet

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
Holy mackerel! Look at that nose! That's fantastic! This guy turned out really fun!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh my goodness! That is one cool looking puppet of Freddy Monster. :insatiable: Me like a lot!

downunderbatman

Reaction score
Thanks I wasn't sure about doing a furry nose, particularly one so large but I was really happy with the way he turned out in the end. He's quite cute and looks friendly.

ncchuck

Reaction score
super great work thankyou for sharing