1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

FREE FAN ART of Miss Piggy

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by adviceneeded, Dec 22, 2011.

1. adviceneeded

adviceneeded New Member

Artist Phillip Rhodes is offering a FREE digital download of his latest artwork, which features the greatest of Hollywood icons, namely Miss Piggy.

The high-resolution image can be downloaded FREE from his blog in three difference sizes: http://freefanart.blogspot.com/

The image will work as a poster, framed print or stretched canvas (up to 3ft x 3ft) and also as a fashionable T-Shirt. The image will also work on a mug or mouse mat or numerous other gifts. You can print as many copies as you like for yourself or family and friends.

Mr Rhodes writes: “I’ve been a fan of The Muppets since the 1970s, and my untitled graphic is the result of one fortuitous and busy afternoon. I dearly hope you enjoy my work, which was created with love and care and attention to detail…”.

Please Spread the word on Twitter and Facebook and, and, and...

MERRY CHRISTMAS

2. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Thanks to you and Mr. Rhodes for his affectionate rendering of one of Hollywood's most glamorous, um, pigs.

Kissy, kissy!