Free NON Christian Funny Scripts.

Gerbert

Reaction score
Are there any places online that have free puppet scripts that aren't Christian themed? My friend's Son Met some Guy that has a company And needs him for this Funny Puppet show In Clifton Park in Baltimore MD See the show if You want to... It needs to Be FUNNY! Like puppets going crazy, Falling down stairs, Trip on a Bannana peel stuff like that. It's tommorow. He has 6 Puppets. 1 big Monster named Pip, 1 small Monster named Pippy Jr., 1 Medium monster named Harvey, 1 Sheep dog named Biscuit ,1 Texas boy named Elmer, and 1 Brooklyn type boy named Ralph It has a Half kid Half Teen audience. I'm thinking about some hidden Dirty jokes. Like. when Alex says "How do I get out of Here?" Pip says " You can't leave. The only Way to leave is A dingie. " Pippy Jr. Giggles. "What I have a leaking Dingie?" I tried getting Jokes from Ventriloquests and Muppets Tonight but They're not funny enough. PLEASE HELP OR WRITE ONE FOR ME! Anwsers like "Write them Yourself Lazy" Are'nt Helping It's tommorow. PLEASE QUICK ANWSERS ONLY!

Gerbert

Reaction score
Is anybody here? It's tommorow and I'm desperate! I'll be grateful If you guys can Help. PLEASE!

charlie bird

Reaction score
Why don't you use songs in it, like the monster is the understudy for Micle Jackson, they just have a hard time fooling the audience that he is actually him. EVEN BETTER THE SINGER COULD BE A GIRL AND THE MONSTER A BOY WHO DOESNT WANT TO PERFORM AS HER AND IN THE END HE KICKS DOWN THE BACKUP SINGERS BECAUSE HE'S JELOUS OF THEM.He just took the job because he never thoughte they would actually make him do anything.Just an idia hope this helps

charlie bird

Reaction score
Your'e welcome. I hope It works out well!I wish I could see it

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
hope it works out...but real quick just gotta say main reason people may not be responding is because your asking for someone to do the work for you or your friend or whoever.....its its an audition they should bring their own material to show what they can do

Gerbert

Reaction score
It's no Audition. A serious 1 Hour Puppet show that He's getting paid for. He's that good. His familiy call him Substitute Jim. (Major joke For Hardcore MuppetFans Like me. SCORE!) It's a Tween, Adult, and Kid show.

charlie bird

Reaction score
Hallow, I've just got to tell you aboute this. I am now 13 and I began doing puppets when I was 4 ,of course then I was probuably no good at it.I made my firtst puppet when I was eight and it was terible.Skip to aboughte my fith puppet and everyone loved him, people said he could sell for $400.I did my first paid show at eleven and I didn't know they would pay me but they gave me $100.I said all of this because my fammily calls me the new Jim Henson,but I sure don't think so.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I won't argue your son's talent. However, why rush a show together? I've been doing theatre for 10 years and puppetry for 3. I've found so many shows fall apart with little time put into it.

If your son is as good as you say, why doesn't he have a script prepared for occasions like such? Not trying to argue, but take this as a suggestion. This way you're not going crazy during a holiday when no one is around when you're looking for help. :insatiable:

charlie bird

Reaction score
I have to agree that it is important to have sommething prepared no matter what, but If I were in that situation righte now I would have a hard time finding a skit that is not christian based,however I do have some positive choice skits.I have somewhat of a hard time with this becuase I am only one puppeteer. It would help to have a comitted team to help to write skrips, come up with ideas ,and perform.However my church puppet team is not even a team, it is just kids who come and go. Thats harsh, but it's the truth.I had a friend at a theater that helped me perform skits and actually enjoyed puppets,people like that are hard to come by,just saying.

ps:Can you tell us how the show worked out,and the audiences responce
Thank you