1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Free Puppet Building Video Series

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by TheCreatureWork, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

How big is the file you're uploading? What format/codec are you using? That seems like a ridiculously long amount of time you have to wait.
  2. TheCreatureWork

TheCreatureWork Active Member

Episode 1 is Here...Finally!

Here is the first Episode. The sound is a bit tin sounding but oh well. I found the first video is a little dry but the next two are pretty good. Anyway, here it is!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XVKHh8ekKA
  3. dmoss

dmoss Member

I love it! Can't wait to follow along! I don't have the money to actually participate yet, but I'm excited to watch the process; looks like you plan on getting pretty in-depth. Thanks so much for doing this! :super:
  4. charlie bird

charlie bird Member

cool,thanks for the video.I allso liked the first tutorial on blinking eyes I tried it as an exspierament and I also added moving eyes.
  5. TheCreatureWork

6. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

was this, Mini lesson, part of the series or a side video to go along? Can't wait for episode 2. I'm most interested in the mouth plates.
  7. TheCreatureWork

Sorry but the next video will be out soon. I thought I had food poisoning but turned out to be the flu.
  8. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

well thats good news? lol i dunno how to look at it... either way you were sick. Hope all is well and still can't wait for the next episode.

I ended up buying the pattern. I needed it for a few characters. Seeing how i'm already watching your tutorials, i can more easily follow along :)
  9. TheCreatureWork

10. TheCreatureWork

11. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

in the video you mentioned the next covering different mouth plates... will u be covering rubber gasket mouth plates?
  12. TheCreatureWork

No, but the treatment is the same just different material. I'm going to cover 3 mouthplates one made from foam, one made with elastic grips and one from pieces of gasket rubber.
  13. TheCreatureWork

Sorry I haven't released the new video yet- my computer crashed and I had to purchase a new laptop! No worries- I backed up all my raw footage...but not the edited versions. So now I'm presently editing the episodes :)

So for those waiting to see the mouth plate vids. I'll try to get them out as soon as I can.
  14. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

Hey, its been awhile so i'm wondering if you've forgotten about your viewers or when you have an estimate idea when the next video will be posted.

I enjoy watching the series :)
  15. TheCreatureWork

I haven't forgotten. My computer crashed and I lost all my finished edited episodes. Luckily I backedup all my original raw footage so I could load it all back on and re-edit it again. All this past weekend I've been editing the episodes and plan on releasing them all next week! :)
  16. TML

TML Active Member

I have been waiting for the mouth plate tutorial forever! I'm so excited to see them.
  17. TheCreatureWork

18. charlie bird

charlie bird Member

Yay! thank you alot!
  19. TheCreatureWork

20. PaulyPuppets

PaulyPuppets New Member

Love, love, love these videos! Such great tips. Can't wait to see more! :)