Free Puppet Building Video Series

FeLo

Reaction score
when will this start i keep checking? i'm excited to see it haha

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
Soon! LOL I finished a rough edit but haven't had time to complete the series. I want to add a couple of more shots in which I plan to shoot this weekend. A new promo will be released this week for sure.

I'm glad to see the excitement. I hope it lives up to the hype LOL

spcglider

Reaction score
This looks like a great idea! Good resource for starters!

****, I'm looking forward to seeing how YOU do the palette!

-Gordon

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Re: palette, I noticed in the promo it looks like you use rapid rivets to make your palettes. Is that right?

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
I'll be covering a couple of different ways to "skin the cat" in regards to mouth plates/grips. :smile:

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
First video release soon!
Sorry everyone. I got back from work and thought that it would take about 2 hours tops to transfer the file to Youtube only to find it'll take 10 hours! Augh! I started it at 6pm and it should be done at 3am.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
its 5am here... wheres this video? :insatiable:

I have to say, its REALLY cool that you're doing this for everyone. I'm not a beginner, however i find new ways to build every time i read/watch videos on another builder's experience. I find that everyone adds their own methods and its really awesome to see how everyone does their way of building.

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
5 hours more to go

Stupid Youtube- It timed out last night so I had to re-upload it. The first video I found kinda boring. I go through the supplies you need and give a homework assignment. I have to keep reminding myself that it is a beginners course LOL The second and third videos are really good though.

I'm always my hardest critic. The video should be up soon. Sorry.

Next week I'll have to download it starting Sunday night I think, so it'll be on time.