Free Stuff I Owe People

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Hey all,
I have had some trouble finding some Hong Kong e-mails. Those of you who I promised to send stuff to, for whatever reason or another, please e-mail me and let me know your address and what I am supposed to get for you so I can make the arrangments now that I am back in the states. That includes anyone who was on the Fan Friday who shoudl be getting a T-shirt.

Let me know when you can so I can get it all going...

Ken

Foreignman

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know that I'd be happy to take any extra free-stuff off your hands, free of charge. Glad to be of service.

Squigiman

Reaction score
Oh, glad you remembered!

Hey Ken,
Thanks for reminding me. I almost forgot all about it. Just to make sure you remember, you owe me a free collection of series 1-4 of the Muppet Show line, all 4 playsets, the deluxe theater playset, prototypes for all, including original Beaker, and a full collection of Muppet Show episodes on DVD, complete with cut UK skits, courtesy of your ties with the Henson company. I'll get back to you, soon, with my address. Thanks, once again. Take care.

-Squigiman

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
And I still haven't received my wedding invitation! :big_grin:

I really want Ker...uh..chiefs. You know, hankerchiefs? They really make a suit look nice for a wedding. Yeah, that's it! I mean, what else would I want? :confused:

Hey- look over there!!!

*runs*

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
LOL

That's great...Needed a good laugh this morning.

Ken

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You don't owe me anything...

but, I'll gladly take a job if you want someone whos BEARly funnee!!

FOZ :big_grin: