FRIDAY the 13TH

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, it's today. And I'm curious. It's supposed to be a bad luck day, but I normally have good luck on this day, and hope that continues. So, the question will be that after today is over, I'd like to see folks post in the thread about their day today:

What was YOUR Friday 13th like?

Remember, wait until after the day is over before you post here so we can find out exactly how BAD a day Friday 13th really is...or isn't.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
My Friday the 13th went ok,so far.Had a good day at work,ready to eat some pizza. I was just going to make a thread for this,lol. Usually things happen to me on Sat. the 14th,oddly enough.Hope everyone's day is going well.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
My Friday the 13th was pretty much like any other normal day except at work. I work at a day care center and all the kids in my class were acting posessed. They were all biting eachother, throwing tantrums for no reason and overall just in very irritable moods. It was quite a stressful day there and kind of odd. I don't know if kids always get like that on Friday the 13th or what but like I said it wasn't normal behavior for most of the kids.

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
It was our anniversary (Friday) and we had a great day. Went for a walk downtown, picked up a few groceries, some bargain VHS tapes from a video store that was clearing them out (some Carlin, Gallagher, Cosby) and came home and cooked a turkey dinner (we love doing that in the summer...nobody seems to do that!)

Not too shabby.

eric

baby sinclair

Reaction score
My friday 13th was rather boring and a drag.I cant wait for monday school starts. :smile: And i only have to 2 more years to go yippie :excited:

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
My day DEFINITELY lived up to the Friday the 13th stigma. I went downtown to help my hish school art teacher move out of her studio. I parked my car in a 1-hour parking spot. Well, I thought I had been having battery trouble so I had recharged it. Turns out it's more like starter trouble and when I tried to move my car after an hour, it just sat there. I spent a good part of my day not helping my teacher and getting my friggin' car towed. Fortunately though, I didn't get a ticket for my parking over an hour.

Also, Julia Child died :cry:

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
it was okay

i am camping so i guess that the bad luck thing isn't entirely true. :smile:

McFraggle

Reaction score
My Friday the 13th went well. I had a good day at work. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, Friday the 13th, as usual, turned out to be a great day for me. No problems arised. Except the sad news that Julia Childs died. I gotta get my VCR working again so I can watch the old Dan Aykroyd skit where he's on SNL playing like he's her! That's so funny. She was a nice lady.

As far as bad luck, tomorrow's Monday, and it's back to the grindstone for me. Blah. I miss being a kid and the weekends seemed to last longer. *sigh*