Friends: Are you a Ross & Rachel fan or a Joey & Rachel Fan

Gonzo

Reaction score
I've never liked the dramatic episodes, but I prefer Rachel and Ross over Rachel and Joey.

I love Joey, but can't see him with Rachel.

Despite what the writers think.

King Prawn

Reaction score
What's happened was (i read it in an interview with one of the produces somewhere) that they did the Joey like's Rachel storyline only to postpone an R&R get together but they had no idea what a big fan base J&R would recieve so now they're stuck.

Although i still think this is the writers way of really surprising us with an R&R reunion, think about it if Rachel was in the exact same situation she is with Joey but with a guy outside of their group would we really be worried about an R&R get together?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Dude, don't you mean Chandler?

Take a look over the last 8 seasons and watch for the millions of "Chandler/gay" jokes---they outweigh all the other characters' put together---10 times! lol

:stick_out_tongue:
Yeah, I know about all the Chandler/gay jokes, but, Ross is the one who acts, looks, talks, etc etc etc gay! My brother keeps saying that Joey and Ross are gonna end up together (something that always gets me mad).

I like the idea of Joey ending up with Pheobe. That'd be neat. Just, with the way it's set up now, I figure it should be Joey and Rachel, Pheobe and Hank Azaria's character (he's soooooo much better than that stupid Mike guy!).

Jackie

Reaction score
I think it is kinda interesting to have Rachel and Joey because life isn't so perfect that they will all pair off the way we expect it. I mean I can actually see Phoebe with Ross.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Pheobe and Hank Azaria's character (he's soooooo much better than that stupid Mike guy!).
Mike's not stupid!!:stick_out_tongue:

King Prawn

Reaction score
Being from the UK I still havn't seen the Season Finale, could someone please tell me what happens between Pheobe & Mike, does he propose and she says yes?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
It used to be all the drama revolved around Rachel and Ross and the others just got to be goofball characters. They've screwed that up beyond fixability.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by King Prawn
Being from the UK I still havn't seen the Season Finale, could someone please tell me what happens between Pheobe & Mike, does he propose and she says yes?
Are you sure you want to know instead of waiting to watch it?
I'll say anyway but you don't have to read it if you change your mind:big_grin:

Mike does come back while Phoebe is with David and he does ask her to marry him but she says no. But they do get back together. I think anyway, that's right isnt it?

King Prawn

Reaction score
Thank's, i know many people don't like to be spoiled by being told what's happening but i couldn't care less, i like to be prepared for the worse.

ps. has anybody actually signed the petition?
there's one going around for joey & Rachel but i won't give the link to that one (even if i did know it):halo:

King Prawn

Reaction score
I thought some of you might be intrested to know about this, especially if like me you're an R&R fan.

The early draft of the season 10 opener has been revealed and I would like to say I feel it is such an anticlimax. (But aren't all the season openers). After Joey goes into Rachel's room, they kiss and lie on the bed but then Rachel stops and says it doesn't feel right. Then the scene cuts to Ross saying the same thing to Charlie. There is no mention of either Ross & Rachel saying it doesn't feel right because they still have feelings for each other, it's just obvious that's the reason. I feel this season is going to be the worst because they have so many loose ends to tie up in 16 episodes. E.g. the writers have to get Ross & Rachel back together, Monica & Chandler have to go through the baby process. Phoebe has to get married to Mike and they have to prepare Joey for a spin off. So it's a lot to get done in 16 episodes. But we'll see, after seeing the plot of the first ep in season 10 it lacks originality and I feel

This came from AInt It Cool News

I doubt it's true, it's probably fake but you never know, i really wish it'd be true but it such an easy escape from the storyline, I think that now that the writers have gone this deep they should get out of it in a more difficult way rather than the one posted above.