Frightmare Alley puppets?

Teheheman

Reaction score
For me, personally, this is the COOLEST THING EVER! I love it. I love all of em. I have posted the other 2 to their Facebook pages, and I'll let you know whatcha think, but these are AMAZING! You have a gift my friend

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thank you, glad you like them, and I certainly hope the others like and approve of them as well.

Admittedly, I certainly can DESIGN puppets, and figure out how they would operate, but I just don't quite have the skills to actually construct and build them... I'm lucky that even my simpler puppets like Steve D'Monster and Bethany Crystal can come out looking better than amateur but worse than professional.

But yeah, this will at least give you guys ideas of what they could look like and how they would be manipulated in puppet form, and if you like them, then there's one less thing not only you guys would have to worry about, but that would also probably save some time for anyone out there who would actually be willing to build them for you.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Thank you, glad you like them, and I certainly hope the others like and approve of them as well.

Admittedly, I certainly can DESIGN puppets, and figure out how they would operate, but I just don't quite have the skills to actually construct and build them... I'm lucky that even my simpler puppets like Steve D'Monster and Bethany Crystal can come out looking better than amateur but worse than professional.

But yeah, this will at least give you guys ideas of what they could look like and how they would be manipulated in puppet form, and if you like them, then there's one less thing not only you guys would have to worry about, but that would also probably save some time for anyone out there who would actually be willing to build them for you.
Sebastian liked his but thought that it was pretty big. Nothing wrong with it, just the size seemed big.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, unfortunately, that's a downfall to glove puppets, they tend to be a little bigger in size (so the hands don't seem disproportionately big); it could probably be reworked as a smaller rod puppet if size is an issue, again, I went with the glove design for greater ease in working since he handles props.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Not a big deal, we just gotta find the dough to get them, then figure out how to use them. Also, finding a movie that'll work with these puppets would be great too. Thank you so much for the sketches, these'll be amazing to ship around to people to get quotes and everything.

Daniel