1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Friskies Fan art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Friskies, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Friskies

Friskies Member

As the title, says this'll be where I put my fanart. I don't have much, cause I've been pretty busy, butttt here's a start!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/irsesshomaru/phantom001.jpg

Silly phantoms and there haunting theaters and such.

enjoy! When I get more free time I'll upload a couple more stuffs I have on the back burner

2. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

:D Hurrah, you drew Uncle Deadly, my third-favorite Muppet ever! *squees* So cute! I love it!

3. Friskies

Friskies Member

He's my favorite muppet. I guess you could call me a.....deadly.....fangirl. Oh ho ho ho ho

but thanks! I appreciate it!

4. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------------
    Didn't Rob Zombie do that song already? ;)

Very cute Deadly!
    -----------------

5. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Cute picture!

6. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Okay, I'll ask... What is this particular fanpiece of UD about? :scary:

7. Friskies

Friskies Member

There's a rob zombie song about this? *totally doesn't listen to RZ* But thanks!

Thanks Puckrox!

I was watching phantom of the opera and just drew something silly, that's all Count ^^;

8. We Got Us

We Got Us Active Member

Omygoodness!! I was watching Phantom of the Opera today....(isn't he gorgeous?! ;)) Of course I love Uncle Deadly...and this totally just made my night. Thanks a bunch Friskies! Can't wait for more!!

9. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

It's a pic of UD back-to-back, arms upraised in the classic "here I come to get you" pose with a man dressed as the Phantom of the Opera (nice tux, half-mask) who is posing in the same manner facing the opposite direction. The look on UD's face is rather comical, with wide eyes and a long smile. They look as though they're in the midst of a comic-horror musical number!
    --------------------

The Count likes this.