Frog Scout Robin

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I think that the Frog Scout Robin is a really cool idea. I know that many of you are saying that you would prefer the regular Robin, but I think this version is really cool. When I display (and play around with) my Muppet characters, I like to have out one version of each character. I think that the Rowlf in tux figure and Samuel Arrow figure do not really fit in with the others because they seem to be overdressed. (I still love my Rowlf and Sam figures though). :smile:sympathy: :attitude: ) Frog Scout Robin, on the other hand, will fit in fine because Robin has frequently worn his Frog Scout uniform (on the Muppet Show, sort of on Rocky Mountain Holiday, and the Muppet Minutes from Nickleodian). I like the concept of this version of Robin very much. It will be a perfect addition to my Muppet collection.

Now, I am not to say that eventually I would not buy the regular Robin, I am just saying that I don't mind having to wait for the regular Robin because the Robin that is coming out is awesome.

Tell me what you think...

BJC899

Reaction score
Scout Robin, means two things for me.

1) That means to be that there is already a regular Robin in the works, because if they knew there wasnt going to be a chance for a regular robin, they would have done it now.

2) Now I have a custom I can make.

I really like him, he looks great!

There's no Robin smilie.

rexcrk

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan said:
and the Muppet Minutes from Nickleodian).
Aha! I remember those! I remember once there was a frog who had string :big_grin: Anyway, I can't wait for Frog Sccout Robin. (Although I also want a regular Robin too :smile: )