Frog Toy resembling former Nick Jr. character

CountFan1998

Reaction score
I don't think this should be moved because the show involves puppetry, see? Anyway here we go...

I went to the dentist for checkup, my dentist did his juggling bit (My dentist JUGGLES! How cool is that! He was bouncing balls against the walls of the room, and on the floor. He even juggled the balls towards me. When he entered, my mom said how good he looked for his age, haven't seeing him for like 6 months. I then said, 'We all can agree on that." :big_grin: So he juggled the balls towards me, saying "What'd you say about me?". He has a huge sense of humor.) So when everything was finished, I stepped out of the room down the hall to pick a prize for the visit. If you don't know what I mean, there are bins of stickers, like the big ones you get at doctor's visits, and small toys. In the toys bin I eyed a green rubber :smile:, (frog not Kermit, although THAT would be cool.) resembling Gingah Gingah from Gullah Gullah Island (remember that show?) except green. There was a yellow one, and a pink one, but I chose green because frogs ARE green, you know. He also has purple spots on him, though there are few. He also has black 'warts' on his back, and has green eyes.

On the way back to my mom's car, I named him 'Julius Leapster' :smile:. He is also supposed to be a squirt frog, but I didn't put enough water in him on the first try, so he is now just a toy. But not just a toy, in my book, a cute little webb-footed froggy friend.

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Correction

...resembling Gingah Gingah from Gullah Gullah Island (remember that show?)
OK, I looked it up, it's NOT Gingah Gingah, it's Binya Binya Pollywog, and Leapster is starting less to look like him.

WHAT? I always like to be acurate.