From the Makers of Muppet Monopoly...

Monopoly Guy

Reaction score
Hi-ho, everyone! Just wanted to let you know that we here at USAopoly are currently working on another fun Muppet project that should be out in stores sometime in October. I'm REALLY excited about it, and I've spent the past few weeks trying to cram as much Muppety goodness as possible into it! I'll give you a hint as to what it is: it's not a "board game" per se, but it is another product that we at USAopoly produce. Puzzled? :wink: I'll reveal more information soon, but I'm curious to see if someone can guess it.

Reaction score
I'm guessing Muppets clue, but there aren't enough female muppets to do that, unless we make some guys in drag, and make camilla a character:

1. Kermit as Mr. Green
2. Beaker as Prof. Plum
3. Fozzie as Colonel Mustard
4. Gonzo as Mrs. White
5. Miss Piggy as Miss Scarlet
6. Camilla as Ms. Peacock

Weapons:

1. Pie
2. Animal
3. Cannon
4. Penguin (Death by penguin, Ha!)
5. Blush
6. Muppet Labs Gizmo

Areas:
1. Swedish Kitchen
2. Electric Mayhem Stage
3. Muppet Labs
4. Swinetrek
5. Backstage
6. Bear on Patrol Set
7. Vet's Hospital
8. Balchony
9. Muppet Newsroom

Only problem is: MUPPETS DON'T KILL PEOPLE!

Monopoly Guy

Reaction score
Nope, it's not Clue; it's not really a board game at all. I guess I'd have to say it's more of an "activity" than a traditional game. :wink: Any more guesses?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
It's not just a plain ol' puzzle, is it? Or is it a puzzle game?

I'm puzzled.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
It's not just a plain ol' puzzle, is it? Or is it a puzzle game?

I'm puzzled.
Scrabble?Twister?JUST tell us!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Could it be one of those 3D puzzles? Maybe it could be a Jenga-type game? It could be Pictionary too. Maybe even dominos. Hmmmm.

dlphntat

Reaction score
I'm thinking Muppet Twister
'Right foot Gonzo!'
'Left hand Kermit!'

Luke

Reaction score
LOL Muppet Twister - now THAT would be funny - people having to put their right flipper on the red spot and getting tangled up with somebody elses left trotter ! :smile: :mad:

Monopoly Guy

Reaction score
Okay, I don't really like waiting for info. either. :wink: This week I've been putting the finishing touches on...

MUPPETS 550-PIECE COLLECTOR'S EDITION JIGSAW PUZZLE

The image that makes up the puzzle itself is brand new and I spent the past several weeks assembling it and...well, let's just say that we're shooting for not only the "ultimate" Muppet puzzle here but quite possibly one of the coolest jigsaw puzzles ever (ESPECIALLY if you're a Muppet fan)! I've been asked not to say too much about it at this point, but in another month or two you can expect Muppet Central to get a full and exclusive first look at the puzzle! In the meantime... OOH, I really want to tell you all about the puzzle image! (I'm REALLY excited about it in case you can't tell.) :halo: