Frute Brute and Yummy Mummy coming back

Drtooth

Reaction score
They're out, apparently... well... I don't know if they're officially out. I went to Target and they had Yummy Mummy already. I just got the stuff and didn't eat it yet.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, Halloween stuff's been out for a couple of months now already.

Thanksgiving's stuff been out since before Independence Day!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The other day I had gotten a box of Boo Berry, and I decided to go ahead also and get a box of Franken Berry and Frute Brute as well (Yummy Mummy honestly didn't sound like a good cereal).

Had my first bowl of Frute Brute this morning, and this stuff isn't too bad; kind of tastes like what Berry Berry Kix USED to taste like, only with marshmallows. The cereal itself is a little on the chewy/gummy side though...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yummy Mummy is Creamsicle flavored. It's much better than it sounds. And it's also more recent than Frute Brute. I found an ad for it in a 1980's Count Duckula comic book

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'll take your word for it, because to be honest, creamsicle (which I do actually like) just doesn't sound like it would make for a good cereal flavor.

Then again, for the commercials to refer to Frosted Mini Wheats as "biscuits" makes them sound less appetizing as a breakfast cereal, and I like buscuits.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I thought about actually getting each of the monster cereals to put in the background of the show but that would be more like free advertising for them wouldn't it?

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, it IS product placement... I don't know what exactly that would entail for you guys, legal-wise and all...

Speaking of which, is there anymore FRIGHTMARE ALLEY in the works at the moment?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Well, it IS product placement... I don't know what exactly that would entail for you guys, legal-wise and all...

Speaking of which, is there anymore FRIGHTMARE ALLEY in the works at the moment?
AS FAR AS I KNOW, we are working on it. The computer blew up apparently, and they're working on getting the computer fixed. Once that gets taken care of, then we'll get back in there. We HAVE been coming up with new ideas and what-not, so we're working on it. Although, the product placement might work because we already have a Taco Bell logo on a bag in the background so we probably would get away with it, but you're right, I don't know how that would be if we just feature it in the foreground like that.
BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND. I have not tried the Fruit Brute and Yummy Mummy yet. Are they any good? I heard different things about it.........although, I guess I could check the thread a little more to see various opinions on it.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like I said earlier, I find Frute Brute to taste similar to what Berry Berry Kix USED to taste like (when it had those fruit-shaped pieces that tasted like fruit, as opposed to now where they just coat Kix pieces in flavored powder) with marshmallows, though I do find the cereal itself to be a little chewy/gummy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Tried Franken Berry for the first time today, and I really, really like this one... remember when I said Frute Brute kind of tasted like what Berry Berry Kix USED to taste like? Franken Berry tastes even MORE like what Berry Berry Kix USED to taste like... and it makes yore milk pank!