FS/FT: Palisades Muppet Figures

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
Hey guys here is a hand full of figures I need to get rid of and I would love to trade or sell these guys on here, here's a picture what you see is what you get pretty much so just let me know what you like and if you have anything I'm looking for I would rather trade but I will sell in a pinch just make me an offer. Thanks
Patrick

here we have:
Thog (mini Muppet)
Gonzo Tux
Invisible Beaker
Sam Eagle (mini Muppet)
Super Scooter
Waldorf

I am looking for any of the following:
Zoot
Crazy Harry
Lew Zeland
Sweetums
The Penguins

Dearth

Reaction score
I don't have any of the figures that you're seeking as trade, but I'd be interested in buying the Gonzo, Beaker, and Waldorf for custom fodder if the price is right.

Dearth

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
I am also interested in getting the Snowths (Mini Muppet figures) Link Hogthrob and Julius Starngepork so anyone have anything for me? Oh and just in case someone is crazy and is sitting on a spare loose Super Grover the hole lot plus 20 bucks plus a hug :smile:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Are you looking to make customs? Because I have an extra Crazy Harry, but he doesn't have all his accessories... If you're still interested.

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer Gonzolover85, had I not just nabbed one off eBay I would have been all over that for a trade, while these guys I'm looking for aren't for customs they don';t NEED all there stuff, I am open to hearing about anything you may have.

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
Also A quick update now I am looking for the following figures:

Zoot
Lew Zeland (at least one fish please)
The Penguins
the Snowths (mini Muppets)
Link Hogthrob
Julius strangepork
I am also in need of all the accessories for Statler, Waldorf, and the Swedish Chef and any other small Muppet pack ins (like the litte fruit they came with)

And since trading doesn't seem to be going so well here is a price list (all prices negotiable)
Thog (mini Muppet) $10
Gonzo Tux $10
Invisible Beaker $15
Sam Eagle (mini Muppet) $10
Super Scooter $5
Waldorf $10
or $50 plus shipping to your door for the whole lot of them.
Thanks for looking guys!