FS: Henson Co. & Muppet Christmas Cards

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice! I'm sure many folks will be interested in these auctions.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Funny - you purchased these cards from me a couple of years back. (I even went waaaay back in my eBay feedback to confirm!) I still have loads of all 3 of these (less of the "Peace" one), but I sold a few of them off back in (I think) 2008!

I don't know much about them, other than that they were sent out from the Henson Company to friends/colleagues, etc. Not sure what year(s).

I was thinking of selling more, but obviously I will wait until your auctions are finished. Don't want to step on your toes...

Best of luck!

Travis

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Funny - you purchased these cards from me a couple of years back. (I even went waaaay back in my eBay feedback to confirm!) I still have loads of all 3 of these (less of the "Peace" one), but I sold a few of them off back in (I think) 2008!

I don't know much about them, other than that they were sent out from the Henson Company to friends/colleagues, etc. Not sure what year(s).

I was thinking of selling more, but obviously I will wait until your auctions are finished. Don't want to step on your toes...

Best of luck!

Travis
LOL. Was that you I bought them from? It's been awhile since then. I do plan on keeping some for myself but was recently laid off from work so I am sadly parting with duplicates.