FS: Palisades Muppets Collection

Andibcool

Reaction score
Well i dont know what thease figs did cost back then when they came out, but i think 10-12 $.
At the time i bought my figures that was 1-2 years ago 10-15 $ was the common price for most of the figs Mint on card/box.
Some where even cheaper.
This has nothing to do with a bargain or even steal.

If you think so i could say your a scalper or try to rip collectors off. That would be the same logic.

You have a valid poit that i named already in the post before. if you think 1 loose fig is worth 13.50$ its up to you to put up that price. I can also fully understand that you want the max out of your collection but the market says something different.

Sure you might find someone that is willing to dish out 450$ to get em all at once but i dont think you will find that person here.
Its also questionable send someone that kind of money without knowing his reputation and a low post count.
Without seeing some feedback from other persons that have already bought from you i think its harder to find a buyer also.

I wish you good luck with your sale even if already 3 members here said the prices are not market valure i.e. to high.