1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Full Body Muppet Pictures

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by satay chicken, Feb 27, 2004.

1. satay chicken

satay chicken Member

Hi everyone :)

I was looking at pictures of the gang here: http://www.action-performance.com/Muppets/muppets.asp and was wondering if anyone knows where I could find full-body pictures of Fozzie, Rowlf, and Sam to match the others? Or even something similar? Do full-body pictures of those characters even exist? I have to admit that these are the first I've ever seen, apart from scenes where the gang are riding bicycles ...

Any help would be appreciated ;) This is for an art project :D

Cheers,
    Sarah.

2. Daffyfan4ever

Daffyfan4ever Well-Known Member

Well they do have those Palaside action figures. They show full-body versions of those characters. Maybe that might be of some help.

3. Klonoa

Klonoa Well-Known Member

If you can take screen captures from video games, Muppet Party Cruise also has full body pictures of all the characters you mentioned.

--Klonoa

4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

google.com? Isn't that where if you type in Kermit the Frog, you get pictures of people standing still looking stupid, and recipies for green Jello? :halo:

6. dmx10101

dmx10101 Well-Known Member

I checked that site out, it's nice has some good pics and info on the Muppets. Plus it has pics of the Muppet cars I have.

7. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

8. satay chicken

satay chicken Member

Daffyfan2003 and Klonoa--I was looking more for actual pictures of the cast, but thanks all the same :)

LOL!

Thanks, I found a full-body pic of Fozzie with that search :D